Land for sale**UNDER OFFER**Development PlotAdjacent to Achilty HouseContinIV14 9EG
- 0.22 acres (0.09 hectares)
- Plot extending to 0.22 acres or thereby
- Consent for one or one and a half storey single dwelling
- Located on A835, Inverness - Ullapool road route, 8 miles West of Dingwall and 18 miles North-West o
- Offers around £40,000
The plot is situated to the immediate East of Achilty House, a bed and breakfast establishment which has recently been purchased with a view to re-opening for trade.
The plot fronts the man road and is an area of ground which is currently grassed and extends to circa 0.22 acre or thereby.
The plot has planning consent for a single storey or one and a half storey dwelling with associated garden ground.
The small rural village of Contin straddles the main A835 Inverness to Ullapool road route, and lies approximately 8 miles West of Dingwall and 18 miles North-West of Inverness.
Mains electricity and water. Private drainage.
The site has the benefit of Planning Consent for a residential dwelling. Further information can be obtained from Highland Council's Planning Department (reference - 13/03007/PIP).
The guide price is £40,000.
The plot can be readily viewed without the requirement for a formal viewing.
Early entry can be afforded on conclusion of legalities.
All offers should be submitted in Scottish legal terms to DM Hall.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-57748667.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ESA959. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DM Hall , Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.