2 bedroom apartment for saleWright Street, Hull, East Riding Of Yorkshire, HU2
- Super upper floor apartment
- Situated within the heart of the City centre
- Modern open plan kitchen with built in appliances
- Spacious living area
- Two double bedrooms
- Modern bathroom suite with shower
- Secure allocated parking space
Communal Entrance with secure entrance door and stairs to all levels. Individual post boxes.
Private Entrance Hall 2.4m x 2.0m with solid entrance door and spy hole. Telephone intercom, storage cupboard and electric radiator.
Open plan Breakfast Kitchen 3.1m x 2.7m with a contemporary range of fitted floor and wall units incorporating built in appliances comprising of stainless steel single electric oven with four ring hob and extractor hood. Single drainer sink unit with mixer tap. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Space for fridge freezer. Roll top working surface and breakfast bar. Two double glazed windows and electric radiator.
Open plan Lounge 3.8m x 3.3m with double glazed window, electric radiator, TV aerial point and telephone point.
Bedroom One 4.0m x 2.6m with mirrored double wardrobe, double glazed window and electric radiator.
Bedroom Two 3.0m x 2.4m with double glazed window and electric radiator.
Bathroom 1.9m x 3.0m with a modern suite comprising panelled bath with wall mounted shower and glass shower screen. Vanity wash hand basin and low flush WC. Storage cupboard housing hot water cylinder and shelving. Extractor fan and heated towel rail.
To the rear of the development is a secure gated carpark. This property has the added benefit of an allocated space.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 29s. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Poppy Residential, Hull - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.