1 bedroom apartment for saleBlue Mill, Station Road, FOWEY, Cornwall
- One bedroom first floor apartment.
- Close to the centre of Fowey.
- Aluminium double glazed windows.
- Modern bathroom.
- Open plan main living space.
- Fully equipped kitchen.
- Close to estuary and the public slipway.
Located on the first floor of this modern apartment block close to the centre of Fowey. The apartment has access via a secure communal entrance hallway with first floor access provided via stairs or lift. Apt 14 is situated at the rear of the block and comes beautifully presented with chrome sockets and light fittings, a modern bathroom and a fully equipped modern kitchen in the open plan kitchen/dining/sitting room.
There are French doors which open out to a communal outside space. The apartment block is located close to the centre of Fowey with a reasonably level walk and is also located close to Caffa Mill slipway which gives easy access on to the estuary as well as where the Bodinnick car ferry lands. Also located close to the apartment are two public car parks.
Location Information Fowey is a bustling sailing port on the Fowey Estuary on the South Cornish coast, set in stunning countryside, with dramatic beaches nearby. Known for its sailing, walks, stunning views, and vibrant streets, Fowey is a gem in Cornwall. Inspiration to many of Daphne Du Maurier’s dramatic stories it is home to the annual Fowey festival of words and music and the Royal sailing regatta. Fowey town centre has an eclectic mix of independent shops and colourful restaurants, and is a pleasure to explore.
Property ref: 121_903_839241
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 839241. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fowey River Estate Agency, Cornwall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.