3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHeath Close, Flanchford Road, Reigate, Surrey, RH2
- 3 Bedrooms
- Master with En Suite Bathroom
- Luxurious Family Bathroom
- Spacious Entrance Hall
- Contemporary Kitchen
- Downstairs WC
- Magnificent Open Plan Living and Dining Room with Feature Roof Lantern
- Private Rear Garden
- Off Street Parking
- Attractive Rendered Elevations
A superb newly built semi-detached home. Designed and built by Stanton Construction Limited the property is wonderfully designed with attractive rendered elevations and double glazed Georgian styled windows with wooden frames. The accommodation provides a spacious entrance hall with storage, opening to a contemporary kitchen overlooking the front aspect. The hallway then opens into a spacious L-shaped dining/living area living with two sets of double doors opening to the rear elevation and an attractive roof lantern providing additional light. The ground floor is completed by a downstairs WC. To the first floor are three bedrooms, the master with en suite bathroom. There is also a luxurious family bathroom. Outside to the front of the house there is off street parking whilst to the rear is the private garden.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57761507.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference REI160043. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by White & Sons, Reigate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.