5 bedroom detached house for saleLaburnum Road, Ormesby, Middlesbrough
Sold STC £170,000
- **GUIDE PRICE £170,000 - £190,000**5 Bedroom Detached Family Home in Ormesby with NO CHAIN!
- Large garden perfect for families
- Two private garages
- well proportioned rooms offering ample living space
- HUGE amount of potential for the right buyer
** NO CHAIN ****GUIDE PRICE £170,000 - £190,000**A unique INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY, This 5 bedroom detached property in the sought after location of Ormesby offers huge potential.
** NO CHAIN **GUIDE PRICE £170,000 - £190,000**A unique INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY, This 5 bedroom detached property in the sought after location of Ormesby offers huge potential.
Briefly comprising: Two Reception rooms, Spacious newly renovated Kitchen, utility room and cloakroom. To the first floor are Five spacious Bedrooms and Family Bathroom offering ample living space, perfect for families. Externally are a large enclosed garden and two private garages. Call Manners & Harrison today to book a viewing on this excellent property.
Entrance Hall 8' 9" x 13' 9" ( 2.67m x 4.19m )
Double glazed door to front elevation with radiator and carpet to the floor.
Lounge 13' 9" x 13' 2" ( 4.19m x 4.01m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation with radiator, telephone and television points and electric fire place.
Reception Room Two 14' x 16' 8" ( 4.27m x 5.08m )
Double glazed bay window to the front elevation with radiator and electric fireplace.
Kitchen 14' 5" x 11' 4" ( 4.39m x 3.45m )
Modern Fitted kitchen with wall, base units and sink and drainer integrated into the work surfaces. Comprising: radiator, electric oven and hob and double glazed window to the side elevation. There is also door to garage and utility room.
Utility Room 16' 9" x 14' 8" ( 5.11m x 4.47m )
Utility room contains plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher with base units and sink integrated into work surfaces. Also includes double glazed window to the rear elevation, central heating and hot water boiler with doors leading to garden and WC and shower room.
Shower Room 4' 6" x 2' 7" ( 1.37m x 0.79m )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation and shower.
Flowing through from the Utility room comprising: Double glazed window to the rear elevation and low level WC.
Landing 10' 9" x 17' 3" ( 3.28m x 5.26m )
Stairs leading from ground floor to first floor with airing cupboard and double glazed window to the front elevation.
Master Bedroom 14' x 17' ( 4.27m x 5.18m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator with walk in cupboard.
Bedroom Two 11' 4" x 13' 9" ( 3.45m x 4.19m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation and radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 4" x 8' 3" ( 3.45m x 2.51m )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation and radiator.
Bedroom Four 13' 7" MAX into Alcove x 10' ( 4.14m MAX into Alcove x 3.05m )
Double glazed windows to the rear and side elevation with radiator.
Bedroom Five 8' 2" x 9' 4" ( 2.49m x 2.84m )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation and radiator
Bathroom 10' 1" MAX x 8' 1" MAX ( 3.07m MAX x 2.46m MAX )
Fully tiled bathroom comprising: bath, shower cubicle, low level WC, wash hand basin, radiator and double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Lawned garden to the front and side with a mixture of wall and hedge boundaries and double width driveway to access garage. To the rear of the property there is a courtyard with brick and wall fencing. Also includes well- manicured rose garden to the side of the property.
Integral Garage 11' 4" x 24' 9" ( 3.45m x 7.54m )
Garage includes fitted units, light and power with up and over doors.
Garage Two 7' 6" x 16' ( 2.29m x 4.88m )
Up and Over door access with UPVC door to side elevation.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57764018.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MAR104267. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Middlesbrough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.