2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleClifton Crescent, Frodsham
- GUIDE PRICE: £130,000 - £150,000
- Two conservatories
- Two driveways
- Part double glazed windows and gas central heating
- Two Bed semi-detached house with loft room
GUIDE PRICE: £130,000 - £150,000
Located on a corner plot is this two bedroom plus loft room semi-detached home which must be viewed to fully appreciate all that is on offer. In brief we have: kitchen, lounge, two conservatories, snug area, two bedrooms, family bathroom & loft room. No Chain.
GUIDE PRICE: £130,000 - £150,000
This two bedroom house with additional room in the loft space featured on a corner plot can be found within a mile of Frodshams towns centre which offers a range of bars, eateries and other amenities including a supermarket. Also ideal for those who commute, the property is less than a mile away from Frodsham Railway Station that has good links to Warrington, Manchester and Chester. The M56 motorway (Junction 12) is also less than three miles away and offers excellent links across the North West. A number of schools are located in the area including the popular Helsby High School.
PVC front door with stairs and doors to lounge and kitchen.
Lounge 18' 10" x 11' 1" ( 5.74m x 3.38m )
PVC double glazed window to the front elevation, log burner with stone hearth and double doors to rear conservatory. The fuse box can be located in a cupboard.
Conservatory 9' 1" hextagonal shape x 9' 4" ( 2.77m hextagonal shape x 2.84m )
PVC double glazed windows with double doors to the garden and an electric heater on the wall.
Kitchen 11' 1" x 7' 7" ( 3.38m x 2.31m )
Wall and base units with space under for washing machine. Electric oven and gas hob with extractor fan over, sink and single drainer with mixer tap. Open internal hallway with doors to front access and rear garden sitting area, window to the rear elevation and doors to the side garden conservatory.
Leads from the kitchen to the snug.
Snug Area 11' x 5' 7" ( 3.35m x 1.70m )
Window to the front elevation, wall light and a radiator.
Second Conservatory 10' 3" x 8' 3" ( 3.12m x 2.51m )
PVC double glazed windows with double doors to the side rear and wall lights.
PVC double glazed door out to a balcony with far reaching views, and doors leading to first floor bedrooms, bathroom and stairs to 2nd floor loft space.
Bedroom One 9' 7" x 9' ( 2.92m x 2.74m )
Window, airing cupboard housing boiler and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 11" x 11' 8" max into recess ( 2.72m x 3.56m max into recess )
PVC double glazed window to the front elevation, dado rail and a radiator.
PVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, panelled bath with shower attachment, low level w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin with taps.
Loft Room 9' 2" x 16' 7" ( 2.79m x 5.05m )
Presently used as a third bedroom, window to the side elevation, spot lights to the ceiling with storage in the eaves
Lawned area with paving stone steps to the front entrance door with two driveways to the front and rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57776666.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FRM104948. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Frodsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.