2 bedroom mixed use for saleHigh Street, Woking, Surrey, GU22
2,446 sq. ft.
- 2,446 sq ft (227 sq m)
- Retail unit
- 2 offices
- Investment opportunity
- 2 bedroomed first floor flat
- Long term potential for development STPP
- Front and rear access to property
- Customer parking area to front
Ideal investment opportunity on the High Street in Old Woking, the unit currently trading as The Gas Centre with 8 years remaining on their lease.
Retail unit and 2 bedroomed flat on New Shops, High Street, Old Woking, ideal central location. 2.6 miles to Woking Main Line Train Station offering regular services into London Waterloo Also benefits from good transport links from the nearby A3, an arterial route providing access to London (northbound) and Guildford (southbound).
This opportunity comprises of a ground floor retail premises that is let on a 10 year lease from 2nd February 2013 at a passing rent of £17,000 per annum and rent reviews in 04/02/2016 and 04/02/2019. Due to the substantial size of the built accommodation, it may be suitable for long term development potential subject to planning permission on lease expiry. The freehold is available with the benefit of the ground floor commercial lease and a passing rent of £850 per calendar month from the first floor residential flat.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3402NEW1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors , Surrey Commercial Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.