2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleMoseley Road, Wirral
Sold STC £199,000
- Recently Reduced!
- Spacious Two -/Three Bedroom Bungalow
- Sought After Location
- Off Road Parking & Garage
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Excellent Transport Links
Jones & Chapman are delighted to offer this spacious detached two/three bedroom bungalow situated in the sought after location of Spital. With front & rear gardens + garage, a viewing is highly recommended!
Jones & Chapman are delighted to offer this detached two/three bedroom bungalow situated in the sought after and popular residential location of Spital. Conveniently situated, the property has excellent transport links, with the M53 motorway just a short distance away. The accommodation comprises of a porch, spacious lounge, separate dining room / third bedroom, two further bedrooms, and a family bathroom. The property also boasts ample off road parking with a garage along with front and rear gardens.
Ample off road parking leading to garage with flagged path lawn.
Door to front aspect, radiator and telephone point.
Lounge Irregular Shaped Room 16' 6" into recess x 13' 9" from recess into recess ( 5.03m into recess x 4.19m from recess into recess )
Double glazed window to front and side aspect, gas fire place, radiator, TV and telephone point.
Dining Room / Bedroom Three 10' 6" x 9' 2" ( 3.20m x 2.79m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, telephone point.
Kitchen Irregular Shaped Room 10' 6" from recess x 10' 2" from recess into recess ( 3.20m from recess x 3.10m from recess into recess )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, double glazed window to rear aspect, sink drainer, radiator telephone point, space for fridge freezer,gas/electric cooker,washing and drying machine, door leading to garden.
Master Bedroom 14' 2" x 10' 1" ( 4.32m x 3.07m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 3" x 7' 1" ( 3.73m x 2.16m )
Double glazed to front aspect, radiator.
Double glazed frosted window to side aspect, bath with shower over, wash hand basin, WC, radiator part tiled.
Flagged patio laid to lawn with summer house, green house, and storage shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57783710.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BEB106866. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Bebington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.