4 bedroom character property for saleTithe Barn Close, Ickburgh, THETFORD
- Barn conversion
- Large downstairs made up of three reception rooms
- Four double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Popular non-estate position
- Single garage and large gardens
£325,000 - £350,000. A wonderfully individual property situated in the popular village of Ickburgh, this immaculate property must be viewed to be appreciated. The spacious downstairs makes this a great family home as well as the four double bedrooms all with fitted wardrobes on the first floor.
A wonderfully individual property situated in the ever popular village of Ickburgh, this immaculate property must be viewed to be appreciated. The deceptively spacious downstairs makes this a great family home as well as the four double bedrooms all with fitted wardrobes on the first floor. As well as the main bathroom, the property has a separate shower room and a WC downstairs. The home is accessed via a shingled driveway where parking is available as well as a single garage. A gate provides side access to the fully enclosed rear garden.
Sealed unit entrance door to:
With turning stairs to first floor landing and laminate floor.
Sitting Room 14' 1" plus 4'2" door recess x 13' 2" ( 4.29m plus 4'2" door recess x 4.01m )
With laminated floor, 3 full height sealed unit UPVC windows to rear, 2 full height sealed unit UPVC windows to front and radiator. Leading to:
Living Room/ Study Area 19' 11" max x 19' 2" max - 10'8" min ( 6.07m max x 5.84m max - 10'8" min )
With laminated floor, sealed unit UPVC window to front and radiator. Steps down to:
Cloakroom 7' 11" x 2' 10" ( 2.41m x 0.86m )
With close coupled WC, pedestal wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor, sealed unit UPVC window to front and radiator.
Open Plan Dining Room 12' 4" x 12' 2" ( 3.76m x 3.71m )
With laminated floor, double sealed unit UPVC sliding patio doors to rear garden and radiator.
Kitchen 10' 11" x 12' 2" ( 3.33m x 3.71m )
With single drainer stainless steel sink unit inset into rolled edge worksurface with cupboard and drawers below, additional cupboards with rolled edge worksurfaces over, eye level units, built in ceramic hob with stainless steel cooker hood above, built in electric double oven & grill, moveable central island, ceramic tiled floor, access to loft space, sealed unit UPVC door to side, sealed unit UPVC window to rear and radiator. Steps leading upto:
Utility Area 8' 4" max - 6'9" min x 10' max - 6'1" min ( 2.54m max - 6'9" min x 3.05m max - 6'1" min )
With one and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit inset into rolled edge worksurface with cupboard and space & plumbing for automatic washing machine below, space for under counter fridge/freezer, space for upright freezer, built in pantry, built in airing cupboard with hot water tank and immersion heater, floor mounted oil fired boiler, ceramic tiled floor and radiator. Turning stairs to:
First Floor Landing
With laminated floor.
Bedroom One 10' 8" max x 19' 5" max ( 3.25m max x 5.92m max )
With built in double wardrobe, laminated floor, sealed unit timber framed window to front, two sealed unit skylights to rear elevation and radiator.
Bedroom Two 14' 5" max x 11' 2" max ( 4.39m max x 3.40m max )
With built in double wardrobe, laminated floor, two sealed unit UPVC windows to side, three sealed unit UPVC windows to rear, two sealed unit skylights to side elevation and radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 6" x 9' 5" min - plus door recess ( 3.51m x 2.87m min - plus door recess )
With laminated floor, built in double wardrobe, sealed unit UPVC window to rear and radiator.
Bedroom Four 9' 7" max x 9' 9" max ( 2.92m max x 2.97m max )
With laminated floor, two sealed unit skylights to rear elevation and radiator.
Bathroom 6' 1" max x 9' 5" max ( 1.85m max x 2.87m max )
Being fully tiled and having close coupled WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with shower mixer tap over, vinyl flooring, sealed unit skylights to rear elevation and radiator.
Shower Room 7' 6" x 2' 10" ( 2.29m x 0.86m )
With close coupled WC, pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle with electric shower over, sealed unit skylight to rear elevation and heated towel rail.
The property is approached via a shared shingled driveway where the front garden features a low retaining wall and lawn with shrub borders. There are side gates from the front and rear of the property access the vegetable garden. The rear garden itself features a paved patio, has outside light & outside tap, laid to lawn, has shrub beds, greenhouse, garden shed/tool store. There is a single garage at the front of the property (it is the first one as you enter the driveway), additional parking immediately beside the garage.
The total floor area of this property is 176m² (1894 sq/ft)
From William H Brown's Brandon office, proceed along the High Street to the level crossing, bearing right to Mundford. On entering Mundford continue straight across at the roundabout towards Swaffham and subsequently into Ickburgh. On reaching Ickburgh turn right into Ashburton Road (just before the petrol station) and immediate right into Tithe Barn Close. No. 1 is the first property on the left hand side and is clearly indicated by a William H Brown 'For Sale' board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57783746.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRD105703. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Brandon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.