9 bedroom detached house for saleSOUTH CHEAM
Withdrawn from Market
- A substantial Burton built detached residence with sweeping in-and-out driveway
- Approximately half-a-mile from village and mainline station
- Gas cenral heating, woodblock flooring, many original features including coved ceiling and feature fireplaces
- Six first floor bedrooms plus three further bedrooms on the second floor
- Master bedroom en-suite dressing room and luxury bathroom
- Four further bath/shower facilities
- Second floor with potential for annexe or suite for teenagers or live-in relatives
- Three cloakrooms
- Attractive wouth west facing garden approximately 170' x 75' with full width paved patio
- Offered for sale with immediate vacant possession and viewing is strongly recommended
A substantial Burton built detached residence in need of modernization & very close to Cheam Village/station, 9 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, 4/5 reception rooms, re-fitted kitchen/breakfast room, 3 cloakrooms ,gas CH, double glazing, garage, in/out driveway, 170' South West rear garden, vacant possession.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57784838.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3617418. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Christies, Cheam. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.