2 bedroom detached house for saleOld Severalls Road, Methwold Hythe, Thetford
- Converted Barn
- Open Plan Living Space
- Two Bedrooms
- LPG Central Heating
- CHAIN FREE
ATTENTION INVESTORS. With tenants in place paying £927 pcm, it has accommodation comprising: entrance hall, open plan kitchen/dining area/lounge, two bedrooms and bathroom. Featuring a wealth of exposed beams the property benefits from having LPG central heating.
Hardwick Barn forms part of an individual development comprising of five residential properties. It has accommodation comprising: entrance hall, open plan kitchen/dining area/lounge, two bedrooms and bathroom. Featuring a wealth of exposed beams the property benefits from having LPG central heating. There is an enclosed rear garden and courtyard plus a single garage with additional parking.
Sealed unit entrance door with sealed unit glazed panels to either side leading to:
With stone flooring, exposed beams to ceiling, radiator and room thermostat.
Kitchen / Dining Area & Lounge 13' 5" max - 9'11" min x 28' 10" to fireplace - 3'1" to alcove ( 4.09m max - 9'11" min x 8.79m to fireplace - 3'1" to alcove )
Being open plan and comprising:
Kitchen / Dining Area
With single drainer ceramic sink unit inset into oak worktop and featuring a range of cupboard and drawer units with oak worktops over, eye level units with concealed lighting below, integrated appliances including washing machine, dishwasher and fridge freezer, Rangemaster electric kitchen range with stainless steel canopy above, built in cupboard housing the wall mounted combination LPG boiler which serves the domestic hot water and central heating systems, oak floor boarding, panelled walls to the lounge area.
With TV point, telephone point, solid fuel burner in brick and tiled fireplace, exposed beams to ceiling, sealed unit timber framed windows to front and either side, oak floor boarding, sealed unit timber framed door to the rear garden and two radiators.
Bedroom One 13' 10" x 10' 3" Maximum (7ft10 Minimum) ( 4.22m x 3.12m Maximum (7ft10 Minimum) )
With TV point, telephone point, exposed beams, sealed unit timber framed window to rear and radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' max x 10' 5" max ( 2.44m max x 3.18m max )
With TV point, telephone point, exposed beams, sealed unit timber framed window to front, access into the loft space and radiator.
Bathroom 10' 5" x 5' 10" ( 3.18m x 1.78m )
Featuring close coupled WC, pedestal wash hand basin, claw-foot bath, tiled shower cubicle with mains shower over, plastered ceiling with recessed lighting, stone flooring, timber panelling to dado rail, sealed unit timber framed window to front, electric vent and heated towel rail.
The property is approached by a shingled driveway, which leads to the brick built GARAGE. The garage measures 16'11'' x 9'7'' internally and has an up and over electrically operated timber door, power and light connected and access into the roof space for storage. There is an additional parking space adjacent to the garage and a gate leading to the enclosed garden. The garden has a paved patio area with pizza oven, the remainder being laid to lawn with shrub beds, outside lighting, outside tap and oil tank which is not in use
Mains water and electricity are connected to the property. Biotec treated drainage system.
From William H Brown's Brandon office, proceed along the High Street to the level crossing and bear left towards Weeting. Continue along this road through Weeting and on to Methwold. On entering Methwold turn left into the High Street and continue straight ahead, which in turn leads into Church Road and then into Hythe Road. Follow the road through to Methwold Hythe and where the road bends sharp left, at this point carry on straight ahead into Severalls Road, and first right into Old Severalls Road. The property stands at the far end on the right hand side, clearly indicated by a William H Brown 'For Sale' board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57785696.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRD105739. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Brandon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.