3 bedroom bungalow for saleValley Gardens, Eaglescliffe
Sold STC £190,000
- Early Viewing is Recommended of this Spacious Three Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Set within this Highly Regarded Cul-De-Sac off Urlay Nook Road in Eaglescliffe
- Excellent Location with Convenient Access to Shopping Facilities & the Cosmopolitan Yarm High Street
- Attractive Landscaped Low Maintenance Gardens to Front & Rear
- Block Paved Driveway Leading to the Single Garage with Remote Electric Roller Door
- Gas Central Heating System & Double Glazing
- Extensive Open Plan Lounge/Dining Room
- Kitchen with Separate Utility Room
- Three Generous Bedrooms with Two Having Fitted Wardrobes
- Bathroom with White Suite & Separate WC
Early viewing is recommended of this spacious three bedroom detached bungalow, set within this highly regarded cul-de-sac off Urlay Nook Road in Eaglescliffe. Excellent location with convenient access to shopping facilities and the cosmopolitan Yarm High Street. Attractive landscaped low maintenance gardens to front and rear, block paved driveway leading to the single garage with remote electric roller door, gas central heating system and double glazing. Comprises: entrance hallway, extensive open plan lounge/dining room, kitchen with separate utility room, three generous bedrooms with two having fitted wardrobes and bathroom with white suite and separate WC.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57794744.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YAR150196. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Yarm. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.