2 bedroom detached house for saleKristiansand Way, Letchworth Garden City
- Unique Two Double Bedroom Detached Home
- Modernised Throughout To A High Standard
- Internal Viewing Is Highly Essential
- Modern Integrated Kitchen/Dining Room
- Two Large Double Bedrooms
- Detached Garage With Driveway To Front
- Three Separate Garden Areas
- Located Towards The Outskirts Of Letchworth Garden City Near The Desirable Area Of Norton
** SOLD BY CONNELLS LETCHWORTH ** This Two Bedroom Detached House Has Been Modernised To A High Standard Throughout To Feature, An Integrated Kitchen/Dining Room, Dual Aspect Living Room, Conservatory, Stylish Bathroom & Two Immaculate DOUBLE BEDROOMS.
Letchworth Garden City:
Letchworth is the world's first Garden City that was founded by Ebenezer Howard in 1903, with a vision that would relieve the poverty and slum conditions suffered by so many within the late Victorian era. With a dream of Garden Cities where the best elements of town and country would be combined from the town in order to be used to benefit the ordinary townspeople. Now more than 100 years on, the Estate is now managed by the Heritage Foundation.
- 35 minutes to London King's Cross by train.
- A1(M), junctions 9 & 10. Stevenage (9 miles). Welwyn Garden City (14 miles). M25 (20 miles). Luton (14 miles). Cambridge (25 miles).
- Local Airports - Luton (13 miles) and Stansted (29 miles).
- Eleven schools provide a mix of infant, junior and primary level education.
- A specialist primary school for children with moderate learning difficulties.
- Two secondary schools, The Highfield School (Science Specialist) and Fearnhill School (Maths and Computing College).
- Two independent schools, St Christopher School and St Francis' College.
- 13.6 mile Garden City Greenway - Letchworth's circular walk and cycle path.
- Standalone Farm.
- First Garden City Heritage Museum.
- Health & Fitness - Outdoor and indoor swimming pools, North Herts Leisure Centre, Nuffield Health Club, Spirella Fitness and more...
- Sport - Over 20 Garden City clubs, football, rugby, badminton, running club and more...
Double glazed door to the front aspect. Double glazed window to the side aspect. Wooden flooring. Internal door leading to the entrance hall.
Door to the front aspect from the entrance porch. Under stairs storage cupboard. Wood flooring. Radiator. Internal doors leading to the living room, kitchen/dining room and bathroom. Staircase rising to the first floor landing.
Living Room 14' 9" x 12' 7" ( 4.50m x 3.84m )
Fitted carpet. Radiator. Double glazed patio doors leading onto the front garden. Double glazed windows to the front aspect. Internal door leading to the conservatory.
Kitchen / Dining Room 14' 3" Max x 9' 8" ( 4.34m Max x 2.95m )
Newly refurbished kitchen. Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units. Solid wood work surfaces. One and a half bowl sink and drainer. Tiled splash backs. Electric oven and gas hob. Cooker hood. Integrated dishwasher. Integrated fridge/freezer.Double glazed window to the front and side aspects.
Conservatory 11' 7" Max x 8' 6" ( 3.53m Max x 2.59m )
Timber and brick built construction. Laminate flooring. Patio doors leading to the side garden.
Newly fitted bathroom. Panel bath with shower over and shower screen. Vanity wash hand basin. Low level WC. Tiled splash backs. Radiator and heated towel rail. Double glazed window to the side aspect.
Staircase rising from the entrance hall. Double glazed window to the front aspect. Three storage cupboards. Internal doors leading to both bedrooms.
Master Bedroom 15' 2" Max x 11' 10" ( 4.62m Max x 3.61m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect. Built in wardrobe. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Please note that there is restricted head height.
Second Bedroom 12' 7" Max x 11' 10" ( 3.84m Max x 3.61m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect. Fitted wardrobe. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Please note that there is restricted head height.
Pathway leading to the front door. Mature hedging and trees. Side access to second front garden. Driveway to the front of the detached garage.
Second Front Garden
Mainly laid to lawn. Decking area adjacent to the property. Side access from the front garden and further access to side garden.
Mainly laid to lawn. Patio area adjacent to the property. Enclosed by timber panel fencing. Access is provided through the conservatory via the living room.
Single garage with up and over door. Power. Driveway to front.
Size of property: (Approximately) 915 sqft.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57802064.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCH304622. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Letchworth Garden City. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.