2 bedroom terraced house for saleThornton Street, Halifax
Guide Price £65,000
- ***GUIDE PRICE £65,000-£75,000
- Two Bedroom Through terrace
- On street parking
- Close to King Cross
- Ideal for first time buyers
**GUIDE PRICE £65,000-£75,000** William H Brown are pleased to offer for sale this two bedroom through terrace property located just 2 miles from Halifax town centre. Briefly comprising of Lounge, Kitchen,Two Bedrooms and Bathroom. Externally, the propety offers on-street parking and a rear garden.
William H Brown are pleased to offer for sale at a GUIDE PRICE of £70,000 - £80,000 this two bedroom through terrace property located just 2 miles from Halifax town centre. The property benefits from the local amenities that King Cross road offers and is close to outstanding local schooling and Saville Park. Briefly comprising of Lounge on the ground floor, Kitchen to the lower ground floor, and Two Bedrooms and Bathroom to the first floor. Externally, the property offers front on-street parking and a rear garden.
Enter through the white UPVC double-glazed front door into the entrance, which offers a staircase to access the first floor and a door leading into the lounge.
Lounge 24' 6" x 13' 1" maximum ( 7.47m x 3.99m maximum )
The lounge space features a marble-effect inset and hearth which offers gas piping for a new fireplace, decorative coving to the ceiling and ceiling rose. Additionally the lounge offers housing for the boiler, two central heating radiators, a UPVC double-glazed door to the rear, which offers access to the rear garden and two double-glazed windows to the front and rear elevations. The room also, features a door leading to the kitchen which is located on the lower ground floor, the staircase leading down has panelled walls and ceiling.
Lower Ground Floor
Kitchen Irregular Shaped Room 13' 1" Maximum x 7' 7" ( 3.99m Maximum x 2.31m )
The kitchen, which is located on the lower ground floor, is an irregular shape which features white fitted wall and base units with work surface over. Incorporating a stainless-steel single sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, a five-ring gas hob with an electric oven under, extractor fan over and tiling to the splash area. Also, the kitchen benefits from plumbing for a washing machine, black-brick effect tiled walls and a panelled ceiling. a central heating radiator and a double-glazed window to the rear elevation. Offering extra space, the kitchen also has a pantry.
First Floor Landing
The landing area offers access to both bedrooms and the family bathroom.
Bedroom One 10' 5" Minus Alcove x 10' 2" ( 3.18m Minus Alcove x 3.10m )
Includes a gas central heating radiator and an double-glazed window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom Two 14' 6" x 6' 7" ( 4.42m x 2.01m )
Benefits from a gas central heating radiator and an double-glazed window to the rear elevation.
The family bathroom provides a three piece suite comprising of a panelled bath with an electric shower over, a low level W.C. and a pedestal wash hand basin. The bathroom also, benefits from a central heating radiator, part-tiled walls around the bath and shower area, an airing cupboard and a double-glazed window to the rear elevation.
Offers a paved garden to the rear with stone wall boundaries.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57802322.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HFX107201. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Halifax. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.