3 bedroom terraced house for saleIpswich Street, Swindon, Wiltshire, SN2
- Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge & Separate Dining Room
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- Gas Central Heating
- Upvc Double Glazed Windows And Doors
- Summer House And Timber Shed
- Non-Over Looked Rear Garden
Keen Seller! Sensible offers considered. A THREE DOUBLE bedroom Victorian terrace situated in a quiet street in Gorse Hill and still within easy reach of Swindon Town Centre, Railway and Bus Station. The property is to be sold with No Onward Chain
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SWI170020. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Parkers Estate Agents , Swindon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.