1 bedroom retirement property for salePopes Lane, Totton, Southampton
Sold STC £175,000
- OVER 60'S McCARTHY & STONE DEVELOPMENT
- 2ND FLOOR APARTMENT
- ONE DOUBLE BEDROOM
- LARGE LIVING ACCOMMODATION
- CENTRAL TOTTON LOCATION
A delightful SECOND FLOOR APARTMENT for the OVER 60'S in the highly desirable location of CENTRAL TOTTON. The property comprises; ONE DOUBLE BEDROOM, LARGE LIVING ACCOMMODATION including spacious living room, kitchen with integrated appliances, & shower room. There is NO FORWARD CHAIN.
A beautifully presented one double bedroom second floor apartment located in the highly desirable retirement development of Popes Court, within the heart of central Totton. The property comprises one double bedroom, extremely spacious lounge, kitchen with built in appliances, and a modern shower room. The whole property is finished to an excellent standard of decor and style, with the apartment overlooking Water Lane.
Popes Court was developed by McCarthy & Stone in 2007, comprising forty nine apartments over three floors, all accessible by lift and stairs. The building benefits from non-residential management staff, community alarm service, lift to all floors, communal laundry room, communal lounge, communal garden, and guest facilities.
Nearby amenities are within walking distance, and there are local bus stops along Water Lane and Ringwood Road. An internal viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate the space and privacy offered.
Door to front, cupboard, emergency cord, intercom system.
Lounge 22' 9" Max x 13' 4" Max ( 6.93m Max x 4.06m Max )
Double glazed window to rear, electric fireplace, storage heater, telephone point, TV point, fm point, cupboard, emergency cord.
Kitchen 8' 7" Max x 7' 7" Max ( 2.62m Max x 2.31m Max )
Double glazed window to rear, wall and base units, sink and drainer, work surfaces, part tiling, electric oven, electric hob, built in fridge, built in freezer, emergency cord.
Bedroom One 18' 10" Max x 9' 2" Max ( 5.74m Max x 2.79m Max )
Double glazed window to rear, built in wardrobe, storage heater, telephone point, TV point, fm point, emergency cord.
Electric towel heater, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, extractor fan, wc, full tiling, emergency cord.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57805196.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TOT103050. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Totton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.