2 bedroom terraced house for saleHigh Street, Little Bytham, Grantham
Sold STC £165,000
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
- Character Home
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Exposed Stone Walls
- Private Rear Garden
- Field Views to Rear
- Off Road Parking to Rear
- No Chain
** NO FORWARD CHAIN**
£1000 Buyer Incentive
* Exposed Stone Walls
* Private Rear Garden
* FIELD VIEWS TO REAR
* Off Road Parking to Rear
This attractive stone cottage is offered with No Onward Chain and is immaculately presented. From entering this property you really get a sense of space. The spacious lounge is bright and airy with double doors that open out onto a private rear garden. The open planned area has room for a dining table and there is also a sitting room with exposed stone work, which would be a perfect place for a log burner. The kitchen has a country feel and it may be possible to make the downstairs all open plan. To the first floor there are two double bedrooms and bathroom.
Entrance into the
5.56m max x 7.62m max (18'03"max x 25'00"max)
4.77m max x 4.09m max (15'07"max x 13'05"max)
2.64m max x 2.36m max(8'08"max x 7'09"max)
First floor landing
4.98m x 2.62m max (16'04" x 8'07"max)
3.86m max x 3.00m max (12'08"max x 9'10"max)
1.98m max x 2.59m max (6'06"max x 8'06"max)
Enclosed Rear Garden
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57807404.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SFD201655. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Stamford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.