2 bedroom apartment for saleLower Willow Hall Lane, Gratrix Lane, Sowerby Bridge
Guide Price £100,000
- SOLD AS FULLY FURNISHED
- GUIDE PRICE £100,000-110,000
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Master with En-Suite
- Sold Fully Furnished
- Superb Location
This fully furnished modern two double bedroom apartment benefits from allocated parking is being sold FULLY FURNISHED. *GUIDE PRICE £100,000-110,000*
William H Brown in Sowerby Bridge are delighted to introduce to the market this modern and spacious two double bedroom first floor apartment located in the popular apartment block at Lower Willow Mill Hall. Ideally situated for easy access to Halifax and Sowerby Bridge, this property is offered tothe sucessful buyer FULLY FURNISHED. The property will be sold fully furnished and the current tenants have expressed their desire to stay there long term. In brief the property comprises of spacious entrance hallway with large walk-in cupboard/ wardrobe, spacious lounge/dining room, modern fitted kitchen with all appliances included, double master bedroom with en-suite shower room, second double bedroom and main family bathroom. Decorated to a modern, neutral and high quality finish throughout this low maintenance apartment would make an excellent addition to any portfolio. Externally the property boasts an allocated parking space in addition to visitors parking and the use of communal grounds.
This spacious and modern apartment is located on the first floor of the apartment building. Enter through the front entrance door into the spacious entrance hallway which has a central heating radiator, access to all of the rooms and a large walk-in storage cupboard which has currently been fitted with rails and is used as a walk-in wardrobe. There is also a video intercom phone.
Lounge 18' x 9' 7" ( 5.49m x 2.92m )
Decorated to a modern and neutral finish with UPVC double glazed french doors with Juliette balcony to the rear elevation. There is a central heating radiator, TV and telephone points and ample space for a dining table and chairs. The sofa, dining table and chairs will remain for the successful purchaser.
Kitchen 9' 7" x 7' 4" ( 2.92m x 2.24m )
The kitchen is fitted with a range of modern wall and base units with complementary work surfaces and tiled splashbacks over incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer with chrome mixer tap, integrated electric oven and hob with concealed extractor hood over. There are matching silver finish appliances including a washing machine, a full size dishwasher and an American fridge freezer all of which will be staying for the successful purchaser.
Master Bedroom 10' 6" plus recess x 14' ( 3.20m plus recess x 4.27m )
A spacious bedroom decorated to a modern and neutral finish furnished with a double bed with bedside cabinets, set of drawers and dressing table all of which will be left for the successful purchaser. There is a UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, there is a central heating radiator and the master bedroom benefits from an en-suite shower room.
Fitted with a white three piece suite comprising of a low level WC with button flush, a pedestal wash hand basin and a step in shower cubicle with glass shower screen. The walls are partially tiled and there is an extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 13' 11" x 9' 11" ( 4.24m x 3.02m )
A spacious double bedroom decorated to a modern and neutral finish, furnished with a range of bedroom furniture including a double bed. There is a UPVC double glazed window with fitted curtains to the rear elevation and a central heating radiator.
Fitted with a white three piece suite comprising of a low level WC with button flush, a pedestal wash hand basin and a paneled bath. The walls are partially tiled, there is exposed decorative stone work, exposed iron work, an extractor fan and wood effect laminate flooring.
The property has use of the communal grounds and has one allocated parking space in addition to visitors parking.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57810374.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SWB104649. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sowerby Bridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.