3 bedroom terraced house for saleTORRINGTON STREET, GRIMSBY
- Lovely three bedroom mid terraced property
- Two reception rooms to the ground floor
- Large kitchen diner with double doors onto garden
- Modern bathroom suite located on the first floor
- Three double bedrooms - Master to the front with built in sliding wardrobes
- Large rear garden looking out onto local allotments
- Period features thoughout
- Energy performance rating C and Council tax band A
- ** REDUCED PRICE **
Crofts Estate Agents are delighted to bring to the market this stunning three bedroom period mid terrace property, located on Torrington Street. Attractive from the outside with its period look and squared bay window, this property has all the perks of a modern home, but still obtains many period features throughout. The front living room has a wooden floor fitted and beautiful open fire along with front bay window. The middle sitting room has a warm feeling about it and flows through into the kitchen area. With the kitchen diner located to the rear of the house there are double doors which open out onto the rear garden which is a nice feature the property has to offer. On the first floor, the front bedroom is a double in size and has built in wardrobes along one wall. The middle bedroom is again a double in size and has been decorated in bright neutral tones. The bathroom is a good size and has a modern style to it with a fitted three piece suite and shower over the bath. The third bedroom is located to the rear of the first floor and is currently being used as storage. The rear garden is a very good size and is partly decked and then stoned all the way to the rear gate and shed. Overall, this property is a large family home, with an Ideal Logic gas central heated boiler and full uPVC double glazing throughout. Viewings are advised, so call our office today to arrange.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57819013.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7455324. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.