2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleGreen Lane, Greetland, Halifax, HX4
- CORNER TERRACE
- ACCOMMODATION OVER 4 FLOORS
- 2 BEDROOMS
- GAS FIRED CENTRAL HEATING
- REQUIRES FURTHER IMPROVEMENT
- PLEASANT OUTLOOK TO THE FRONT
Of interest to the investor, this corner terrace has deceptive accommodation arranged over 4 floors to include dining kitchen, lounge and 2 bedrooms. Whilst having a gas fired central heating system, it does require further improvement but occupies a position with a pleasant outlook to the front and being convenient for access to the extensive range of local amenities.
Ground Floor: -
Entrance Hall - Having tiled flooring and central heating radiator.
Lounge - 14'3" max x 13'3" max (4.34m max x 4.04m max) -
Having a gas fire and central heating radiator.
Lower Ground Floor: -
Dining Kitchen - 13'9" max x 13'0" max (4.19m max x 3.96m max) - Having a window to the side elevation, tiled flooring and further storage area beneath the stairs. There is a single drainer sink unit with mixer tap and a range of pine faced bas and wall units with inset 4 burner gas hob, extractor and oven. There is also space and plumbing for a washing machine, laminated working surfaces and tiled surrounds, inset ceiling spotlights and central heating radiator.
First Floor: -
Landing - Having central heating radiator and wall mounted Vokera central heating boiler.
Bedroom 1 - 13'0" max x 11'3" max (3.96m max x 3.43m max) - Having a central heating radiator and decorative fireplace surround.
Second Floor: -
Landing - Having timber panelled ceiling and inset spotlights.
Bedroom 2 - 10'10" max x 9'3" max (3.30m max x 2.82m max) - The latter measurement having been taken to the front of the bank of built in wardrobes and cupboards and there is a central heating radiator.
Bathroom - Furnished with a 4 piece suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc and shower tray with Mira shower. There is a central heating radiator and tiled walls.
Outside: - There is a small yard to the front.
CONSUMER PROTECTION FROM UNFAIR TRADING REGULATIONS 2008
Bramleys, for themselves and for the Vendors or Lessors of this property, whose Agent they are, have made every effort to ensure the details given have been prepared in accordance with the above Act and to the best of our knowledge give a fair and reasonable representation of the property. Please note:
1. There is a six inch measurement tolerance, or metric equivalent, and the measurements given should not be entirely relied upon and purchasers must take their own measurements if ordering carpets, curtains or other equipment.
2. None of the mains services, i.e. gas, water, electricity, drainage or central heating system (if any) have been tested in any way whatsoever. This also includes appliances which are to be left insitu by the vendors.
PURCHASERS MUST SATISFY THEMSELVES AS TO THE CONDITION AND EFFECTIVENESS OF ANY SUCH APPLIANCES OR SERVICES
FLOOR PLANS NOT TO SCALE - FOR IDENTIFICATION PURPOSES ONLY
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57819770.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26077127. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bramleys, Elland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.