3 bedroom ground floor flat for saleWykebeck Street, LEEDS
- Three bedrooms
- Gardens to front and rear
- Modern kitchen & bathroom
- Well presented throughout
- Close to Leeds City Centre
A well presented three bedroom flat located close to Leeds city centre and with excellent transport links. Entrance hall, spacious lounge, modern fitted kitchen, a hallway leading to three generous bedrooms and a stylish family bathroom. Early viewing is recommended!
This well presented three bedroom ground floor flat is enviably located with in easy commute of Leeds city centre. Accommodation briefly comprises; entrance hall, spacious lounge, modern fitted kitchen, a hallway leading to three generous bedrooms and a stylish family bathroom. There are gardens to the front and rear. This property is ready to move into and will appeal to a range of buyers and early viewing is strongly recommended to avoid missing out.
Approached via a UPVC door. Storage cupboard.
Lounge 13' 11" x 11' 3" ( 4.24m x 3.43m )
Fireplace fitted with an electric fire. Front facing double glazed window, television and telephone point.
Kitchen 9' 3" x 8' ( 2.82m x 2.44m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of modern wall and base units set above and below work surfaces that extend to include a sink and drainer. Fitted with an electric hob and oven, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge freezer, side facing window, tiling to splash backs and floor covering and central heating radiator.
Bedroom One 12' 8" plus recess x 10' 8" ( 3.86m plus recess x 3.25m )
Front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and laminate floor covering.
Bedroom Two 7' 3" x 9' 9" ( 2.21m x 2.97m )
Rear facing double glazed window, laminate floor covering.
Bedroom Three 6' 10" x 8' 11" ( 2.08m x 2.72m )
Rear facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and laminate floor covering.
Fitted with a white suite comprising bath, wash hand basin and wc. Extractor fan, fully tiled and rear facing double glazed window.
Enclosed rear garden benefiting from a patio area.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57820208.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CGT104262. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Crossgates. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.