Residential Development for saleFenns Bank,
- RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT SITE
- Planning For Up To 4 Detached Dwellings
- Subject to Reserved Matters
- Approximately 0.5 Acre Plot
- Fabulous Rural Location With Lovely Views
- Located on Shropshire/Welsh Border
If you're going to the bother of building your own home, why stop at just one, when in this particular case, you can build up to four! (subject to reserved matters). This really is a very special site, not only due to historical factors (The Pumping Station) but the beautiful setting itself. Located right on the Shropshire/Welsh border, there are lovely rural views over undulating countryside and a general feeling of tranquility. You feel as though you could be miles from anywhere, yet in reality you are only a few minutes drive from nearby Whitchurch and road links to other nearby towns. This really is a site where you will build houses for like-minded people who want 'to get away from it all' and escape the hustle and bustle of life after returning from a hard day at work. If you want to 'escape to the country', think seriously about coming here. Don't just take my word for it, come and have a look for yourselves!!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6338019. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by AJ Reid Estate Agents , Whitchurch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.