4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBeldon Road, Bradford
- 4 Bed Extended End Terrace
- Close to Local Amenities
- Situated in Great Horton
- Available With No Onward Chain
- Guide Price £120,000 - £130,000
Four bedroom end terrace property. Situated within the Great Horton area and within easy access of local amenities, this property will appeal to a variety of purchasers. The property is available with no onward chain. Guide Price £120,000 - £130,000
Offered to the market is this extended four bedroom end terrace property. Situated within the Great Horton area and within easy access of local amenities, this property will appeal to a variety of purchasers. The property is available with no onward chain. Internal inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the size of the accommodation. The property briefly comprises; entrance porch, lounge, sitting room, dining room, kitchen, shower room and access to the storage cellar to the ground floor. To the first floor; two bedrooms, second kitchen area which can be converted back to a bedroom and house bathroom. To the second floor; two further bedrooms. To the outside there is a block paved courtyard. The property has UPVC double glazing and gas central heating where specified. Guide Price £120,000 - £130,000
The entrance porch has a tiled floor and gas central heating radiator.
Lounge 14' 8" into recess x 14' 3" ( 4.47m into recess x 4.34m )
The lounge has UPVC double glazed window, gas central heating radiator and contemporary wall mounted gas fire.
A three piece suite comprising of shower cubicle with mixer shower, wash hand basin and W.C. The shower room also has part tiled walls, gas central heating radiator and double glazed window.
Sitting Room 17' 7" x 6' 10" ( 5.36m x 2.08m )
The sitting room comprises of a gas central heating radiator and access to the storage cellar.
Access to the storage cellar is via the sitting room.
Dining Room 16' 6" x 9' 11" ( 5.03m x 3.02m )
The dining room has a double glazed window, gas central heating radiator and a roof window.
Kitchen 10' 6" x 10' 2" ( 3.20m x 3.10m )
Kitchen comprises of a range of base and wall units incorporating stainless steel sink and drainer with work surfaces. There is a stainless steel cook hood, tiled floor, double glazed window and door access to the side of the property.
First Floor Landing
Access to the first floor landing is via the entrance area. The first floor landing has a gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom One 11' 5" plus recess x 8' 11" ( 3.48m plus recess x 2.72m )
Bedroom one has a double glazed window, gas central heating radiator, fitted wardrobes and under stairs storage.
Bedroom Two 13' 9" maximum x 9' 9" ( 4.19m maximum x 2.97m )
Bedroom two has a double glazed window and gas central heating radiator.
Second Kitchen Area 17' 11" x 7' ( 5.46m x 2.13m )
Located on the first floor. The second kitchen has base and wall units incorporating Asterite sink and drainer with work surfaces. There is a built in gas hob, built in electric oven and double glazed window. The second kitchen area can be converted back into a bedroom.
A three piece suite comprising of panelled bath with mixer tap, shower screen and mixer shower over, wall mounted wash hand basin and W.C. The bathroom also has part tiled walls, tiled floor, heated towel rail and double glazed window.
Second Floor Bedroom Three 10' 11" x 7' 1" ( 3.33m x 2.16m )
Bedroom three is located on the second floor and has roof window and gas central heating radiator. Please note that this room has sloping ceilings.
Second Floor Bedroom Four 11' 9" x 9' 11" ( 3.58m x 3.02m )
Bedroom four is located on the second floor and has double glazed window and gas central heating radiator. Please note that this room has sloping ceilings.
To the outside of the property there is a block paved courtyard.
From our office in Wibsey, proceed up Fair Road. At the roundabout take the fourth exit down St Enoch's Road. At the traffic lights take the left onto Southfield Lane. Bear left continuing on Southfield Lane then take the left on Beldon Road. Proceed up Beldon Road where the property is located on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57822875.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BDF107469. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wibsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.