3 bedroom terraced house for saleWillow Holt, Retford
- Three Bedroom
- Mid Terraced House
- Utility Area
- Front and Rear Gardens
We are pleased to offer for sale this three bedroom mid terraced property, which offers off road parking and front and rear gardens. Internally the property offers entrance porch, entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge, kitchen, utility area and a family bathroom. Planning permission to extend.
We are pleased to offer for sale this three bedroom mid terraced property, which offers off road parking and front and rear gardens. Internally the property offers entrance porch, entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge, kitchen, utility area and a family bathroom.
Double glazed door.
Good quality laminate flooring, neutral decor, central heating radiator and understairs storage.
Wash hand basin, w.c. and laminate flooring.
Lounge 13' 6" x 9' 3" plus recess ( 4.11m x 2.82m plus recess )
Feature wall in lime, double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Kitchen 17' 1" x 10' ( 5.21m x 3.05m )
Fitted with a range beech finish wall and base units with complementary worksurfaces and a stainless steel sink and drainer. Space for a fridge and space for a freezer, integrated gas hob and double oven. Central heating radiator, double glazed french doors and window and a pantry.
With space for a washing machine, dryer and fridge freezer, laminate flooring.
Loft access via a ladder.
Double glazed window, neutral decor and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 9" max x 10' 1" ( 4.19m max x 3.07m )
With neutral decor, a central heating radiator and a double glazed window.
Bedroom Three 10' 8" x 8' 9" plus recess ( 3.25m x 2.67m plus recess )
Double glazed window, built in storage and a central heating radiator.
Cast iron bath with a shower above, wash hand basin with a unit below. Double glazed window, fully tiled walls and a heated towel rail.
With w.c. and a double glazed window.
The front of the property is a graveled garden. To the rear is an enclosed lawned garden with a paved and decked area and a patio. Located in the rear garden there is also a brick built outbuilding and a shed.
There has been planning permission passed for a single story extension to the rear of the property. The extension would consist of a lobby, bedroom and wetroom. All plans for the extension can be found on the Bassetlaw Council planning website.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57822926.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RFD104073. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Retford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.