6 bedroom flat for saleQueenstown Road, London, SW8
- Excellent buy to let investment opportunity
- Available with existing Assured Shorthold Tenancies
- Freehold interest
- Victorian conversion
- Two bedroom lower ground floor flat with a garden
- Two bedroom split level top floor flat
- One bedroom raised ground floor flat
- One bedroom first floor flat
- A stroll to local café's, shops, restaurants and Battersea Park
- A short walk to Battersea Park and Queenstown Road mainline stations and minutes from the planned Northern line extension
James Pendleton are delighted to introduce to the market this excellent investment opportunity to acquire the freehold for a four apartment Victorian conversion in the heart of Battersea, close to Battersea Park and the regeneration of Battersea Power station and Nine Elms.
This property is currently comprised of a two bedroom lower ground floor apartment, a two bedroom top floor split level apartment and two one bedroom apartments on the raised and first floors.
All the apartments are being sold with tenants in situ who are all on agreed short hold tenancies of varying stages.
Due to this properties excellent location and the regeneration of the surrounding areas this makes an excellent opportunity for the incoming investor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57826343.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BPK160028. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Battersea Park & Nine Elms. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.