3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleEGGINTON ROAD, ETWALL
- SOUGHT AFTER VILLAGE LOCATION
- UN-SPOILT COUNTRYSIDE VIEWS
- AMPLE OFF-ROAD PARKING
- DUAL ASPECT LOUNGE
- LARGE SINGLE GARAGE
- EPC RATING D
- LARGER THAN AVERAGE GARDEN
- EXCELLENT SCOPE FOR IMPROVEMENT
- DUAL ASPECT LOUNGE
- INTERNAL VIEWINGS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Spacious character home, requiring a degree of updating, offering fantastic potential. With ample off-road parking, gas central heating, a larger than average garden, three good sized double bedrooms and un-spoilt countryside views. Internal viewings highly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57829694.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6324653. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hannells Estate Agents, Mickleover. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.