4 bedroom detached house for saleWest Hemming Street, Letham, Forfar, DD8
Sold STC £250,000
- Stunning Superior Detached Villa
- Immaculately Presented Accommodation
- 4 Double Bedrooms
- Spacious Open Plan Lounge Diner
- Contemporary Fitted Kitchen With Utility
- Generous Landscaped Private Gardens
- Family Bathroom And Jack & Jill Ensuite
- EPC = C
- Driveway & Double Length Garage
* Stunning executive detached villa extensively refurbished by the current owners, offering immaculately presented spacious and adaptable family sized accommodation over two levels set within generous private landscaped gardens
* Situated close to the heart of the popular village of Letham within easy commuting distance to Dundee, Forfar and Arbroath.
* Ideally suited to those seeking a high quality spacious family home in a pleasant village setting.
* Spacious open plan lounge diner leading to conservatory to the rear
* Well appointed contemporary fitted kitchen featuring a range of integrated appliances with utility room off
* Wonderful twin aspect master bedroom with jack and jill shower room
* Stunning family bathroom featuring roll top bath.
* 3 further double bedrooms
* Driveway and Double Length Garage
Stunning executive detached villa extensively refurbished by the current owners including replacement windows, doors, heating system, kitchen, utility, bathroom and en-suite fittings. The immaculately presented spacious and adaptable family sized accommodation set over two levels comprises:- spacious open plan lounge diner leading to conservatory to the rear, well appointed contemporary fitted kitchen & utility featuring a full range of integrated appliances including recessed American style fridge freezer, wonderful twin aspect master bedroom with Jack and Jill shower room, stunning family bathroom featuring roll top bath and 3 further double bedrooms. The property benefits from double glazing and gas central heating. Boasting generous landscaped gardens with driveway affording ample off street parking and leading to the double length detached garage. EPC Rating = Band C.
The property sits close to the heart of the popular village of Letham which offers local amenities including primary school, shops and hotel with Dundee, Forfar and Arbroath all within easy commuting distance.
Immaculately presented wonderful family home in a popular village setting with early viewing highly recommended.
Lounge / Dining Room 13' 5" (widest) x 29' 6" (4.08m (widest) x 9m )
Conservatory 11' 7" x 7' 9" (3.52m x 2.37m )
Kitchen 11' 7" x 9' 7" (3.53m x 2.92m )
Utility Room 7' 4" x 8' 0" (2.23m x 2.45m )
Bedroom 9' 9" x 11' 6" (2.98m x 3.51m )
Bedroom 9' 9" x 21' 7" (2.96m x 6.58m )
Jack Jill Shower Room 6' 11" x 6' 2" (2.1m x 1.87m )
Bedroom 12' 4" x 9' 8" (3.77m x 2.94m )
Bedroom 15' 0" x 10' 4" (4.57m x 3.16m )
Family Bathroom 7' 8" x 8' 10" (2.34m x 2.69m )
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57832166.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528462402. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Dundee. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.