4 bedroom maisonette for saleWeltje Road, London
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Under 150 metres from the Thames riverside
- Separate entrance to lower ground
- Private garden
- Share of Freehold
Acquire the garden flat half of this period conversation dwelling. Two floors of accommodation provide FOUR bedrooms, sole access to private garden and a separate lower ground entrance so your living space options are truly flexible. Call to view now.
This FOUR bedroom ground and lower ground period conversion flat comes with a Share of freehold and will provide you with accommodation comprising:
o Four Double Bedrooms,
o Open Plan Kitchen and Lounge living space,
o Bathroom, Shower Room and Separate WC
Additionally the lower ground floor features a separate entrance and access to the private garden meaning of redevelopment options abound.
Offered for sale with no onwards chain this is a MUST VIEW.
Walking: Cross the A4 using the pedestrian facilities and walk north to King Street for signposts to Ravenscourt Park tube station. Proceed East along King Street to reach central Hammersmith and addition District, Piccadilly, Hammersmith & City or Circle line routes into town.
Driving: Proceed West along the A4 away from the Hammersmith flyover remaining in the left lane and prepare to take the left turn onto Weltje Road.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57836648.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HMS102922. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Hammersmith. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.