4 bedroom detached house for saleWisbech Road, March
- £1000 Buyer Incentive Campaign on this Property
- Extended Detached House
- Three Reception Rooms
- Four Bedrooms
- 24ft Lounge Diner
- Garage and Off Road Parking
- Convenient to the Train Station (links to London Kings Cross)
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
* £1000 Buyer Incentive Campaign on this Property
* Three Reception Rooms
* 24ft Lounge Diner
* Garage and Off Road Parking
* Convenient to the Train Station (links to London Kings Cross)
* NO ONWARD CHAIN
Wood flooring, radiator, under stairs cupboard, stairs off to the first floor.
24'3" x 10'9" (7.41m x 3.33m) PVCu double glazed bay window to front, wood flooring, radiator, French doors to rear.
17'3" x 7'4" (5.28m x 2.25m) Fitted with a matching range of wall and base units incorporating 11/4 bowl stainless steel sink unit with single drainer and mixer taps, space for oven and fridge freezer, wood flooring, PVCu double glazed window to side, opening to;
11'10" x 10'0" (3.65 x 3.05) Fitted with a matching range of wall and base units with work space over, plumbing for washing machine and space for tumble drier, PVCu double glazed window to side, radiator, wood flooring.
10'4" x 10'0" (3.18m x 3.05m) Pvcu double glazed window to front, radiator.
Wood flooring, door to side.
Low level WC, wood flooring, radiator, window to side.
First Floor Landing
Laminate flooring, radiator, loft access.
22'9" maximum x 3.06m maximum (6.99m x 3.06m) PVCu double glazed windows to front and rear, two radiators
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising shower cubicle, low level WC and wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor, PVCu frosted double glazed window to rear, extractor fan.
12'4" x 10'9" (3.78m x 3.32") PVCu double glazed window to rear, fitted wardrobes, radiator, door to recessed shower cubicle.
11'4" x 11'0" (3.46m x 3.36m) PVCu double glazed window to front, radiator, fitted wardrobes.
8'4" x 7'6" (2.56m x 2.33m) PVCu double glazed window to front, radiator.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising panelled bath with hand attachment, low level WC and wash hand basin, radiator, loft access, PVCu frosted window to rear.
The front garden is laid to shrubs with a path to the front door. Side access to the rear garden having a decked terrace area with pagoda over with the remainder laid to lawn with additional paved patio area. Access to the off road parking and garage is via Hillside Road.
Audiotour available on this property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57838691.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MRC201791. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.