2 bedroom flat for saleWherry Road, Norwich
- Two bedroom apartment
- Sought after Riverside location
- Double glazing
- Ideal Buy to let or first time buy
- Secure off road parking space
A spacious two bedroom first floor apartment positioned in this sought after Riverside Development within easy walking distance of Norwich City centre and Norwich Train Station.
The property offers accommodation comprising generous entrance hall with open plan lounge / dining room, well fitted kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom. The property benefits from double glazing and externally there is secure off road parking with the property being located within close proximity to Norwich City Centre. The property would be ideal for the buy to let market or first time buyers and an early viewing is highly recommended. The property is in need of some improvement by the vendor which will be discussed with potential buyers for time scales of work required.
Communal Entrance Hall
With stairs to the first floor.
Private Entrance Hall
Will wall mounted video entry phone system, airing cupboard and storage cupboard.
Lounge / Dining Room 12' 1" x 12' 8" ( 3.68m x 3.86m )
With two double glazed windows to the front aspect.
Kitchen 12' 2" x 7' 9" ( 3.71m x 2.36m )
Fully fitted range of eye and base level kitchen units with inset sink unit, built in electric hob with stainless steel splashback and stainless steel extractor fan, built in electric oven, built in fridge freezer, radiator and window to the side aspect.
Bedroom One 10' 3" x 10' 1" ( 3.12m x 3.07m )
Built in double wardrobe and double glazed window to the front aspect.
Bedroom Two 9' 10" x 6' 11" ( 3.00m x 2.11m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect and built in storage cupboard.
With a suite comprising pannelled bath, wash hand basin and low level WC with extractor fan, tiled splashbacks and double glazed window to the side aspect.
The property has an allocated off road parking space accessed via remote controlled cast iron gates from Wherry Road.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57839921.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR122186. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.