4 bedroom detached house for saleHallcroft Road, Retford
Sold STC £270,000
- Modern four bedroom detached family home, built by the highly acclaimed Able homes.
- Generous Open plan Breakfast kitchen area
- Two reception rooms
- Generous parking, lovely gardens
- Double garage, generous parking
This immaculate 4 bedroom detached family home built by the highly acclaimed Able Homes and part of the Rectors Gate Development. Benefitting from a lovely spacious kitchen dining area, very generous parking a detached double garage and private walled gardens. Easy access to excellent local schools.
This immaculate 4 bedroom detached family home built by the highly acclaimed Able Homes and part of the Rectors Gate Development. Benefitting from a lovely spacious kitchen dining area, very generous parking a detached double garage and private walled gardens.
The property is positioned at the head of a highly desirable cul de sac, ideal for younger children and is ideally located to access superb primary and secondary schools. The charming Georgian market town of Retford sits approx. 1 mile from the property, offering a wealth of facilities including supermarkets, shops, boutiques, popular restaurants and pubs and even a monthly farmers market which offer local produce for sale in the busy market square. There is also an award winning town park, Kings Park which has both the River Idle and the chesterfield canal running through it as well as a children's play park, rose garden, small café and bowling green
For those who wish to commute there is a rail link to London from Retford rail station in just 1hr 25 minutes as well as many other major UK cities. The A1 motorway is accessed in under 5 miles and for those travelling further afield, Robin Hood airport is accessed in under 15 miles.
With tiled flooring, central heating radiator and under stairs storage.
With WC, wash hand basin and a central heating radiator. Complementary flooring and double glazed window.
Sitting Room 19' 9" x 12' into recess ( 6.02m x 3.66m into recess )
Decorated in half and half style. Wooden Flooring and feature fire surround with living flame gas fire. Two double glazed windows and double glazed french doors leading to the conservatory. Two central heating radiators.
Dining Room 11' 2" x 9' 1" ( 3.40m x 2.77m )
Used by the current owners as a snug. Neutral decor. Double glazed window, central heating radiator. Coving to the ceiling.
Kitchen 18' 8" max x 15' 8" max into bay ( 5.69m max x 4.78m max into bay )
Fitted kitchen with spacious dining area which has a wide range wall and base units with solid wood counter tops. Tiled flooring and complementary splash back tiling. Space for an American fridge freezer. Space for a range cooker inset into chimney recess with integral extractor above. Integrated dishwasher and washing machine. Central heating radiator.
Conservatory 11' 4" x 12' 4" ( 3.45m x 3.76m )
Currently used as an office space with double glazed windows and doors. Complementary flooring and central heating radiator.
Leading to landing with central heating radiator and airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 11' 9" to wardrobe fronts x 12' 5" ( 3.58m to wardrobe fronts x 3.78m )
Neutral decor with fully fitted wardrobes to one wall. Double glazed window central heating radiator.
Ensuite 8' 4" x 5' 10" ( 2.54m x 1.78m )
Three piece suite with shower over the bath. complimentary splash back tiling and double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 12' x 9' 3" plus recess ( 3.66m x 2.82m plus recess )
Decorated in modern decor with double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 4" x 8' 8" ( 3.15m x 2.64m )
Modern decor. Double glazed window, central heating radiator and coving to the ceiling.
Bedroom Four 9' 4" x 8' 8" ( 2.84m x 2.64m )
With built in double wardrobe. Double glazed window, central heating radiator and coving to the ceiling.
Three piece white suite with shower cubicle. Complimentary flooring and splash back tiling. Double glazed window and central heating radiator.
To the front is a large block paved driveway with a lawned area including plants and shrubs. decorative chain link fencing. The gated rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with a paved patio area, edging plants and walling all around.
With two up and over doors
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57843275.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RFD104123. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Retford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.