2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCaldercliffe Road, Berry Brow, HUDDERSFIELD
- ***GUIDE PRICE £110,000 - £120,000***
- Open Rural Views To The Rear
- Ideal First Time Buyer Property In A Popular Location
- Very Well Presented
- Rear Garden
***GUIDE PRICE £110,000 - £120,000**This is the ideal starter home with ready to move into accommodation. Offering open rural views to the rear with a cosy lounge, tastefully appointed breakfast kitchen, two double bedrooms and a modern house bathroom. Ideally situated with a local school opposite.
***GUIDE PRICE £110,000 - £120,000**This is the ideal starter home with ready to move into accommodation. Offering open rural views to the rear with a cosy lounge, tastefully appointed breakfast kitchen, two double bedrooms and a modern house bathroom. Ideally situated with a local school opposite this fantastic starter home could also be ideal for those looking to downsize in a much desired location. Boasting uPVC double glazing and central heating with modern decor throughout we absolutely recommend an internal viewing.
Enter from the front elevation via a double glazed uPVC door into the entrance hall which has a central heating radiator and stairs rising to the first floor landing.
Lounge 15' 4" max into bay window x 11' 9" ( 4.67m max into bay window x 3.58m )
The lounge has a feature fire place with an electric fire and also feature wall lights. It has a TV point, central heating radiator and also a double glazed uPVC bay window to the front elevation.
Breakfast Kitchen 11' 9" x 7' 8" ( 3.58m x 2.34m )
The kitchen is fitted with a modern range of wall and base units with work surfaces over and tiled splash back and flooring. It has a stainless steel sink and drainer, electric oven and hob with a cooker hood and extractor fan above. There is also a useful storage cupboard, double glazed stable door and uPVC window to the rear and it houses the central heating boiler.
First Floor Landing
Stairs rise from the entrance hall to the first floor landing which gives access to the loft.
Bedroom One 12' 1" x 10' 5" ( 3.68m x 3.18m )
The master bedroom has built in wardrobes and an additional storage cupboard, central heating radiator and a double glazed uPVC window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Two 9' 5" x 8' 7" ( 2.87m x 2.62m )
The second bedroom has a central heating radiator and a double glazed uPVC window to the rear elevation with rural open views.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a bath with a shower above, wash hand basin and a WC. It is fully tiled and in addition has a central heating radiator and a double glazed uPVC window to the rear elevation.
To the front of the property there is on street parking with a large planted border. To the rear of the property there is a fully enclosed laid to lawn garden with open rural views surrounded by planted borders and there is also a timber storage shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57848993.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HDF107331. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Huddersfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.