4 bedroom detached house for saleMusbury Road, Axminster
- Extended Detached Family Home
- Total floor area 135M²
- Four Bedrooms and Two Bathrooms
- Master En-suite
- Spacious Living Accommodation
- Garage & Driveway
- Enclosed Garden
A detached four bedroom family home, situated in a popular location on the southern edge of the market town of Axminster. This substantial property dates from the 1930's and offers well proportioned accommodation including a master en-suite.
A detached four bedroom family home, situated in a popular location on the southern edge of the market town of Axminster. This substantial property dates from the 1930's and offers well proportioned accommodation including a master en-suite. Worthy of note is the large kitchen and lounge / diner area, which has been thoughtfully modernised to create a social hub for the family.
Part double glazed door from decking area and part double glazed door leading to garden. Recess spotlights, built in cupboard, internal double glass doors into Kitchen Area and internal door into:
Double glazed window to side aspect, low level WC, wall mounted wash hand basin, radiator, loft access and recess spotlight.
Kitchen Area 19' 3" x 10' ( 5.87m x 3.05m )
Comprehensively fitted modern kitchen comprising of matching wall and base units with work surfaces adjoining, incorporating a stainless steel sink drainer unit, space for Range cooker with cooker hood over, space for American style fridge freezer and space and plumbing for dishwasher. Ceramic tiling to splash back areas and recess spotlights. Double glazed windows to both side aspects and double glazed French doors to decking area.
Lounge / Diner Area 24' 9" MAX excluding bay x 9' 8" extending to 13' ( 7.54m MAX excluding bay x 2.95m extending to 3.96m )
Two double glazed windows to side aspect and double glazed bay window to front aspect. Feature fireplace with wood effect gas fire. Two radiators. Internal doors to both hallway and study/playroom.
Study / Playroom 8' 11" MAX x 7' ( 2.72m MAX x 2.13m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, three built in cupboards - one with space and plumbing for washing machine. Radiator and ceiling light point. Internal doors to lounge / diner area and hallway.
Two double glazed windows to side aspect, double glazed door into porch. Stairs rising to first floor, internal doors to study and lounge / diner area, ceiling light point and radiator. Understairs study area.
Double glazed windows to side aspect and double glazed French doors to front aspect.
First Floor Landing
Stairs rising from hallway, airing cupboard, loft access, radiator and two ceiling light points.
Master Bedroom 13' x 10' 11" excluding bay ( 3.96m x 3.33m excluding bay )
Double glazed window to side aspect and double glazed bay window to front aspect, radiator and ceiling light point. Door into:
Comprising of low level WC, wall mounted wash hand basin, panel bath with shower over, extractor fan, heated towel rail, recess spotlights and double glazed window to front aspect.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 10' 10" to rear of chimney breast ( 3.63m x 3.30m to rear of chimney breast )
Double glazed window to side aspect, radiator and ceiling light point.
Bedroom Three 10' 1" x 9' 6" ( 3.07m x 2.90m )
Double glazed windows to rear and side aspects, radiator and ceiling light point.
Bedroom Four 9' 6" MAX x 7' 6" MAX ( 2.90m MAX x 2.29m MAX )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator and ceiling light point.
Comprising of low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, paneled bath, shower cubicle, heated towel rail, extractor fan, recess spotlights and fully tiled.
Double Garage 13' 7" x 16' 2" ( 4.14m x 4.93m )
With light and power.
There is a driveway offering parking for several cars and a pedestrian gate leading to a patio area and steps up to an entertainment area. Following the patio, there is an enclosed garden laid mainly to lawn with a further raised decking area. There is also a brick-built lockable storage shed.
Axminster offers a wide range of good amenities including supermarkets, local shops including a department store, inns, sport and leisure facilities, churches, a doctor's surgery and a cottage hospital,. Education facilities include a fully mixed community college along with both Church of England and Catholic Primary Schools. The prestigious Colyton Grammar School is located some 6 miles to the South-West and the popular Woodroffe School just less than 5 miles to the South. Mainline rail links to London Waterloo and Exeter are accessible from the town station, and the World Heritage Jurassic Coastline of Lyme Regis and Seaton are some 5 and 7 miles distant respectively. Many picturesque villages are a short drive away, as is the glorious East Devon countryside.
For Council Tax Banding Enquires go to www.voa.gov.uk or East Devon District Council, Knowle, Sidmouth, Devon, EX10 8HL. Tel 01395 516551
From our office in West Street, proceed towards the roundabout at Tesco and take the first exit left and continue on the Musbury Road as the road bears to the left and then to the right. As the road dips, turn right into Gamberlake, where the driveway parking for the property can be found on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57849002.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AXM102034. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Axminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.