3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBury Road, BRANDON
Sold STC £135,000
- End terrace house
- Three bedrooms
- CHAIN FREE
- Long rear garden
- Off road parking
Looking for a property thats CHAIN FREE? This three bed end terraced home is conveniently situated just a short distance from the centre of the market town Brandon, Suffolk. In need of some modernisation, does this property have the POTENTIAL to work for your needs?
This end of terrace house is located on the Bury Road, close to the nearby High Street and market square of Brandon. The accommodation comprises of: Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen and Bathroom to the ground floor, with Three Bedrooms found upstairs. To the rear of the property is a long rear garden mainly laid to lawn with further space available for off road parking. The property is offered to the market with no onward chain and viewings are available via William H Brown, Brandon 01842 811058.
Sealed unit UPVC entrance door to:
Lounge 11' 11" x 10' 10" min plus alcoves ( 3.63m x 3.30m min plus alcoves )
With wall lighting, open fireplace (not in recent use), sealed unit UPVC window to front and radiator.
With stairs to first floor landing.
Dining Room 9' 11" x 10' 5" min plus alcoves ( 3.02m x 3.18m min plus alcoves )
With built in under stairs storage cupboard, laminate floor, sealed unit UPVC window to rear and radiator.
Kitchen 6' 11" x 13' 4" max - 9'11" min ( 2.11m x 4.06m max - 9'11" min )
With inset single drainer sink unit with cupboard below and rolled edge worksurface over, additional cupboards and drawers with rolled edge worksurfaces over, eye level units, space & point for electric cooker, space for fridge freezer, space & plumbing for washing machine, space for under counter fridge/freezer, wall mounted gas fired boiler, sealed unit UPVC window to side, sealed unit UPVC door to rear garden.
Bathroom 5' 10" x 7' ( 1.78m x 2.13m )
With close coupled WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with electric shower over, sealed unit UPVC window to rear and radiator.
First Floor Landing
Access to loft space
Bedroom One 12' x 11' 11" max - 10'7" min ( 3.66m x 3.63m max - 10'7" min )
Alcove for wardrobe, sealed unit UPVC window to front and radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' x 8' 8" ( 3.05m x 2.64m )
With built in storage cupboard/wardrobe, sealed unit UPVC window to rear and radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 9" min-13'3" max into door recess x 7' ( 3.28m min-13'3" max into door recess x 2.13m )
Built in airing cupboard housing hot water tank and immersion heater, sealed unit UPVC window to side with additional secondary glazing and radiator.
The front garden has been paved for ease of maintenance. The shared pathway to the side of the property leads to the rear garden which has a concrete hard standing adjacent to the rear door. There is an outside tap, right of way to no. 80 leading on to the garden itself, which has a paved patio and area laid to lawn, concrete hard standing and area for off road parking.
All main services are connected to the property.
From William H Brown's Brandon office, proceed to the top of the High Street turning left at the traffic lights into Thetford Road and first right into Bury Road. Continue along Bury Road where the property can be found on the right hand side, clearly indicated by a William H Brown 'For Sale' board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57849068.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRD105687. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Brandon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.