2 bedroom apartment for saleBahram Road, Costessey, Norwich
Offers in Excess of £125,000
- En-suite to master bedroom
- Built in kitchen appliances
- Allocated off road parking
- Sought after location
A well presented and very well looked after two bedroom ground floor purpose built apartment currently let and located in a good area.
This property is of an excellent size with a spacious lounge / dining room, quality fitted kitchen and master bedroom with en-suite shower room. There is gas fired central heating, uPVC double glazing, smooth ceilings, secure entry phone system and off road allocated parking. An early viewing is recommended to fully appreciate the property location and condition.
Communal Entrance Hall
With secure entry phone system.
Private Entrance Hall
Wall mounted secure entry phone system, airing cupboard, storage cupboard and radiator.
Lounge / Dining Room 15' 2" x 12' 6" ( 4.62m x 3.81m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator and smooth plastered ceilings.
Kitchen 10' 8" x 6' 2" ( 3.25m x 1.88m )
Fully fitted range of eye and base level kitchen units with inset stainless steel one and a half bowl sink unit, fitted worksurfaces and tiled splashbacks with uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect and fitted with a range of built in appliances to include gas hob with stainless steel splashback and stainless steel extractor, stainless steel double oven, dishwasher, washing machine and fridge freezer.
Principal Bedroom 11' 9" x 8' 8" ( 3.58m x 2.64m )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, built in wardrobe and radiator.
En-Suite Shower Room
With a suite comprising shower cubicle with inset mains fed shower, wash hand basin and WC with extractor fan and tiled floor.
Bedroom Two 11' 8" x 7' 4" ( 3.56m x 2.24m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect and radiator.
With a suite comprising panelled bath with attached shower, wash hand basin and low level WC with tiled splashbacks and uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect.
The property has allocated off road parking.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57849131.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR114985. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.