3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleWillows Close, Tydd St. Mary, Wisbech
Sold STC £235,000
- Spacious Detached Bungalow
- Corner plot in village location
- 3 bedrooms
- Sun Lounge and Conservatory
- Double Garage
Spacious Detached Bungalow set on a corner plot in a village location. the property comprises Entrance Porch, entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen/Dining Room, Sun Lounge, Cloakroom, 3 Bedrooms and bathroom. The property benefits from UPVC double glazing, Double Garage and gardens. No Upward Chain.
Spacious Detached Bungalow set on a corner plot in a village location. the property comprises Entrance Porch, entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen/Dining Room, Sun Lounge, Cloakroom, 3 Bedrooms and bathroom. The property benefits from UPVC double glazing, Double Garage and attractive gardens. No Upward Chain.
of UPVC construction with half glazed entrance door, with power and light.
having UPVC glazed door with side panel, coved and textured ceiling, built in double door storage cupboard with light. Central heating thermostat, loft access, two radiators, built in airing cupboard with shelving and cylinder, two wall light points, telephone point.
having low level WC, sink, tiled splashbacks, window to front, coved and textured ceiling, radiator, vinyl flooring.
Lounge: 19' 6" x 13' ( 5.94m x 3.96m )
having dual aspect with windows to front and side, fireplace with electric fire set on hearth. Two radiators, coved and textured ceiling, TV points, wall light points.
Kitchen Area: 12' 3" x 7' 1" ( 3.73m x 2.16m )
having a range of units at base and wall level, inset stainless steel sink. Built in appliances including dishwasher, double electric oven with extractor over, fridge. Rolled edged worktops and tiled splashbacks. Coved and textured ceiling, fluorescent lighting, recessed lighting, vinyl flooring, timber interior window and door to conservatory, telephone point, radiator.
Dining Area: 10' 6" x 8' 7" ( 3.20m x 2.62m )
with glazed partition between kitchen and dining area, three base units, radiator, coved and textured ceiling, ceiling light, TV point, door to sunlounge.
Sun Lounge: 15' x 11' 7" ( 4.57m x 3.53m )
with french doors to patio area, radiator, coved and textured ceiling. TV point.
currently used as a Utility of UPVC half glazed construction with washing machine, tumble drier, water softener and freezer. Range of base units with worktops over. Free standing tall unit, sliding glazed door to garden.
Bedroom 1: 12' 11" x 11' 9" ( 3.94m x 3.58m )
having window to rear, radiator, telephone point, two wall light points.
Bedroom 2: 12' 11" x 9' 10" ( 3.94m x 3.00m )
having window to rear, radiator, coved and textured ceiling. Range of wardrobes.
Bedroom 3: 12' 3" x 9' 11" ( 3.73m x 3.02m )
currently used as an office, with leaded light window to front. Radiator, coved and textured ceiling.
having panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. shower cubicle, double radiator, window, shaver point, coved and textured ceiling, tiled splashbacks. bathroom cabinet.
The property is set on a corner plot in attractive gardens. the property is approached over a large paved driveway leading to Double Garage with two electric doors, power and light. Loft access. Oil fired boiler supplying radiators and domestic hot water systems. Range of work benches, timber door to rear garden. The garden is laid to lawn with borders to side. Access to the side via timber gate. the rear garden is laid mainly to lawn with patio area, mature planting, trellis work, raised border and shed. Timber gate giving access to hardstanding with oil tank and storage area, water butt.
From the Market Place Long Sutton turn right and proceed along London Road taking the right turning (signposted Wisbech) and continue along the A1101 for about two miles taking the right turning into Tydd St Mary. Continue through the village along Church Way taking the left turning into Lowgate then left again into Willows Close.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57850658.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LST102843. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Long Sutton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.