3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFleetcroft Road, Wirral
Sold STC £170,000
- Extended 3 bedroom
- Semi-detached House
- Off road parking with garage
- Close to local amenities and schools
- Large landscaped rear garden
- Gas Central heating and double glazing throughout
Immaculately presented three bedroom semi located in a popular residential area in Arrowe Park.
Jones & Chapman are delighted to offer for sale this immaculately presented three bedroom semi located in a popular residential area in Arrowe Park. The property is situated close to local schools, amenities and transport networks and has been thoughtfully extended to offer spacious living accommodation throughout that needs to be appreciated with an internal inspection. In brief the accommodation comprises entrance porch, entrance hall, lounge, dining room, second sitting room and larger than average fitted kitchen to the ground floor. To the first floor are three good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally the property boasts off-road parking with a car-port and a garage to the front of the property as well as a beautifully maintained, landscaped garden to the rear. The property would make an ideal family home and an early viewing is strongly advised in order to appreciate all that's on offer and to avoid disappointment!
With double glazed door to the front.
With single glazed door to the front, double glazed window to the side, radiator, stairs to the first floor and under stairs storage.
Lounge 13' 5" max x 12' 3" max ( 4.09m max x 3.73m max )
With double glazed window to the front, gas fireplace, wall lights, radiator, television and telephone connection points.
Dining Room 11' 7" max x 10' 1" max ( 3.53m max x 3.07m max )
With radiator and archway to the extension.
3rd Reception Room 9' 8" max x 9' 9" max ( 2.95m max x 2.97m max )
With double glazed patio doors, radiator and telephone connection point.
Kitchen 21' 4" max x 10' 7" max ( 6.50m max x 3.23m max )
Fitted kitchen comprising of wall and complimentary base unit with rolled top work surfaces, stainless steel sink and drainer unit, electric oven, gas hob with cooker hood, washing machine, dish washer, fridge & freezer, wood ceiling, glass door through to the lounge, double glazed corner window to the rear and door to the driveway.
First Floor Landing
With double glazed window to the side and ladder access to the boarded out loft.
Bedroom One 11' max x 11' 9" max ( 3.35m max x 3.58m max )
With double glazed window to the front, fitted wardrobes, radiator and television connection point.
Bedroom Two 11' 7" max x 10' 2" max ( 3.53m max x 3.10m max )
With double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 5" max x 8' 10" max ( 2.26m max x 2.69m max )
With double glazed window to the front, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Comprising of: bath, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, W.C., fully tiled walls and floor, radiator and double glazed window to the rear.
With well kept garden laid mainly to lawn and a long driveway to the side, leading to the set back garage.
Large well kept split level rear garden laid mainly to lawn.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57850691.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GRE102455. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Greasby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.