5 bedroom detached house for saleRichmond Lane, Romsey, SO51
- Includes detached chalet with plumbing (kitchen sink and bathroom/toilet with walk in shower
- Parking on driveway for 5 cars and 2 spaces on road
- Access around both sides of the house through gated pathways
- Large Enclosed Private Garden with Full sized African Gazebo
- Two sheltered terrace seating areas/one stone paved/one decked
5 Bedrooms/4 Bathrooms Detached House with an independant self- contained Chalet - 1 mile from Romsey town center. Currently operating as a successful guest house and holiday home for the last 3 years. The property has the potential to continue as a business or alternatively with some modifications, it could be split into 2 rentable spaces (3 if you include the separate chalet). Of course, it also has the size and garden to make a great family home. The house is close to the local train station (0.8 miles - 15 minute walk). Romsey is in a great central location between Winchester, Salisbury, Eastleigh and Southampton.
Includes newly built detached chalet:
- Perfect for a single occupant - ideal for a guest
- Cedar wood - Fully insulated and double glazed
- Butler sink mounted in habitat unit
- Bathroom with
- Walk in electric shower with full-length splash back
- French doors opening onto small enclosed blue slate seating area (covered by two large sail awnings).
- Embedded halogen spotlights
- 1 radiator
- 1 large heated towel rail
- Extractor fan.
The 4 bedrooms in the main house include:
- 1 king
- Studio size
- Walk-in dressing room
- 3 ceiling velux windows/2 aluminum framed double glazed awning windows
- Adequate space for 2 sofas and coffee table
- 1 double ensuite with fitted wardrobe
- 1 double (adjacent bathroom) with 2 fitted wardrobes.
- 1 single/double room (with sink).
- The house has a spacious kitchen with breakfast bar, electric fan oven, gas hob, extractor fan and underfloor heating
- Split level lounge/dining room with folding doors
- Dining room has space for seating at least 6 around a table
- Lounge with limestone gas fireplace and patio doors leading to decked seating area
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57855383.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS41472. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Housesimple Online Estate Agents, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.