3 bedroom terraced house for saleKershaw Crescent, Luddendenfoot, Halifax
Guide Price £110,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Guide Price £110,000 - £120,000
- Extended into Loft
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Refurbished Throughout
- New Kitchen and Bathroom
- Luddendenfoot Location
- OPEN TO OFFERS
*RECOMMENDED VIEWING* This extended three double bedroom recently refurbished property benefits from a new kitchen and bathroom and is located in the sought after area of Luddendenfoot.
*Extended into loft* *Three double bedrooms* *Brand new kitchen & bathroom* *Front & rear gardens* *Excellent location*
William H Brown in Sowerby Bridge are delighted to bring to the market this fully refurbished three double bedroom mid terrace property located in the ever sought after area of Luddendenfoot. Fully refurbished in the last year to include re-wire, re-plaster, new kitchen, new bathroom, new boiler and redecorated and re carpeted throughout. This fully double glazed and central heated property briefly comprises of entrance hallway, spacious lounge, dining kitchen, rear porch and utility cupboard to the ground floor. The first floor holds the landing, two double bedrooms and the modern family bathroom and the third double bedroom can be found on the second floor. Externally this property boasts gardens to the front and rear with on street parking also being available. The property is ideally situated with easy access to local schools, shops and bus routes and is offered with No UPPER CHAIN and vacant possession. We anticipate very high demand for this superb home which will appeal to first time buyers and families alike.
Enter the property through the UPVC double glazed font door into the entrance hallway which provides access to the first floor via the stair case and has a central heating radiator.
Lounge 13' x 12' 11" into alcoves ( 3.96m x 3.94m into alcoves )
The spacious lounge has been recently decorated to a modern and neutral finish and benefits from a UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, central heating radiator and TV and telephone points. The measurements for the lounge include the space taken up by the entrance hall.
Dining Kitchen 12' 8" into recess max x 9' 8" ( 3.86m into recess max x 2.95m )
The dining kitchen has been fitted with a range of modern cream gloss wall and base units with complementary work surfaces over incorporating a brand new electric oven and gas hob with extractor hood over, full size integrated fridge freezer and full size integrated dishwasher.
Provides access to the rear garden via the solid timber and glazed door. The newly fitted combi boiler for the property is located here. There is a useful utility cupboard which provides space and plumbing for a washing machine.
First Floor Landing
Provides access to the two double bedrooms, family bathroom and stair case to the second floor.
Master Bedroom 16' 1" max x 10' 10" max ( 4.90m max x 3.30m max )
A spacious double bedroom recently decorated to a modern and neutral finish and fitted with newly laid carpets. There is a central heating radiator and UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Two 9' 6" x 9' 1" ( 2.90m x 2.77m )
A small double/large single bedroom with a central heating radiator and a UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation. This room has recently been decorated to a modern and neutral finish and has been fitted with newly laid carpets.
Fitted with modern white three piece suite comprising of a low level WC and wash hand basin set into a modern vanity unit. There is a paneled bath with electric shower over and glass shower screen and a wall mounted mirror fronted vanity unit. the bathroom has a UPVC double glazed frosted window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom Three 16' 2" max x 15' 3" max ( 4.93m max x 4.65m max )
Located on the second floor of the property this spacious double bedroom has exposed brick walls, a central heating radiator and a sky light to the front elevation. This room has some limited head height and the measurements taken include the space taken up by the stair case.
There is a low maintenance lawned area with flower bed borders and a paved pathway.
To the rear of the property is a garden laid mainly to lawn with a patio area, flower bed area and fenced and hedged boundaries.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57859364.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SWB104633. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sowerby Bridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.