2 bedroom terraced house for saleMonks Close, Bircham Newton, King's Lynn
- Reduced from £110,000 to £100,000 - £110,000 Guide Price
- Mid Terrace House
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Enclosed Garden
LOOKING for a BUY TO LET or FIRST TIME BUY?? this mid terrace house is spacious and benefits from two double bedrooms, lounge, kitchen-breakfast room, bathroom, enclosed garden and parking. Viewing Essential.
UPVC double glazed window to door to front and stairs to first floor.
Lounge 13' 3" maximum x 12' 1" ( 4.04m maximum x 3.68m )
Fireplace with timber surround, radiator and UPVC double glazed window to front.
Kitchen-Breakfast Room 16' 4" x 9' 3" ( 4.98m x 2.82m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with worksurfaces over. Inset one and half bowl sink and drainer with tiled splashbacks. Double electric oven, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, space for table and chairs, Double airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder, tiled flooring and UPVC double glazed window and door to rear.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from entrance hall.
Bedroom One 10' x 9' 3" ( 3.05m x 2.82m )
Picture rail, radiator and UPVC double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom Two 13' x 11' 8" ( 3.96m x 3.56m )
Picture rail, stud wall partitioning this room in two, built-in wardrobes and UPVC double glazed window to front with field views.
WC, wash hand basin, bath with tiled splashbacks. Radiator and UPVC double glazed window to rear.
There is front and rear gardens and parking to the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57871052.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FKM103290. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Fakenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.