3 bedroom flat for saleChurch Road, Whitchurch, Cardiff
Sold STC £235,000
- **MUSTBE VIEWED**
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED
- FANTASTIC LOCATION
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- TWO BATHROOMS
- PARKING FOR TWO CARS
- OWN GARDEN PLUS COMMUNAL
**AN OUTSTANDING DUPLEX FLAT** situated in a very sought after and prestigious location in Whitchurch. This property is within close proximity to the village amenities, local train station, schools, parks, restaurants and leisure facilities.
**AN OUTSTANDING DUPLEX FLAT** situated in a very sought after and prestigious location in Whitchurch. This property is within close proximity to the village amenities, local train station, schools, parks, restaurants, leisure facilities, Whitchurch golf club and has easy access to the A470, M4 and Cardiff City Centre.
The flat in brief comprises of a stunning lounge which retains a plethora of original features, modern kitchen, bathroom, bedroom two and bedroom three. To the lower ground floor you will find a fantastic double bedroom with a separate modern bathroom and utility room which also boasts under floor heating.
This property must be viewed to be fully appreciated!
Enter via a security door into communal hallway.
With laminate flooring, power points and a radiator.
Lounge 16' 1" x 12' 10" ( 4.90m x 3.91m )
A lovely lounge with high ceilings giving a spacious feel and a large bay window to the front, feature gas fire place with a tiled hearth, radiator, TV and power points.
A modern kitchen open to the hall way with matching wall and base units, solid oak work tops over, tiled splash backs, built in fridge freezer, space for a dish washer, electric oven and hob, sink, mixer tap, drainage board, spotlights, laminate flooring, Upvc window to the side, power points and a wall mounted one year old combi boiler.
Bedroom Two 12' 8" Max x 9' 11" ( 3.86m Max x 3.02m )
A double bedroom with space to add additional storage, laminate flooring, Upvc door to the garden, Upvc window the rear, radiator and power points.
Bedroom Three 13' 4" max x 7' 9" max ( 4.06m max x 2.36m max )
A potential double bedroom with space to add storage, carpet laid to the floor, Upvc window to the rear and side, radiator and power points.
A three piece suite with bath, wash hand basin, low level W/C, tiled flooring, part tiled wall, tiled splash backs, airing cupboard, radiator and obscure window to the rear.
Lower Ground Floor
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 11' 11" ( 3.63m x 3.63m )
A beautiful and spacious double bedroom with under floor heating, laminate flooring, Upvc window to the side, spotlights and power points.
A modern bathroom suite with tiled flooring, tiled walls, under floor heating, bath with shower over, wash hand basin, W/C, spot lights and extractor fan.
A great additional space with plumbing for a washing machine, space for a tumble dryer, laminate flooring and power points.
This flat boasts its own garden which is a rarity as well as having access to a communal garden. There is also parking for two cars.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57877181.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WTC105489. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Whitchurch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.