3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLuffenham Road, Ketton, Stamford
- Three Bedroom Family Home
- 21ft 5 Lounge
- Spacious Kitchen/Diner
- 21ft 5 Garage
- Utility Room
CUL DE SAC LOCATION
* 21ft 5 Lounge
* Spacious Kitchen/Diner
* 21ft 5 Garage
* EN SUITE
* Well Presented
* Utility Room
This beautifully presented three bedroom family home is located on a quite cul de sac off Luffenham Road. There is an entrance porch which leads to the spacious lounge benefiting from feature log burner which is perfect for these wintery months, kitchen/dining room, utility and integral access to garage. The first floor comprises three bedrooms one of which benefits from an en suite and there is a family bathroom. The front has a private driveway which accommodates two vehicles and access to the garage. The rear garden is nicely enclosed with large lawn area and patio area.
21'05" x 10'07" (6.52m x 3.23m)
14'08" x 13'08" (4.47m x 4.17m)
First Floor Landing
16'02" x 8'11" (4.92m x 2.72m)
8'11" x 4'11" (2.72m x 1.5m)
11'03" x 12'02" (3.43m x 3.71m)
9'10" x 7'06" (3m x 2.29m)
7'04" x 6'07" (2.24m x 2.01m)
21'05" x 9'00" (6.52m x 2.74m)
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57877694.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SFD201634. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Stamford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.