3 bedroom bungalow for saleSun Hill, Saint Harmon, LD6
- Detached 3 bedroom family bungalow
- Master bedroom with en-suite wetroom
- Solid Oak floor & dual fuel wood burner in lounge
- family bathroom
- seperate dining room
- secluded garden
- views over open countryside
HouseSimple is pleased to present this 3 bedroom Bungalow in Saint Harmon. A well presented detached family bungalow in a quiet cul-de-sac with views over open countryside. The town of Rhayader with primary school, bank, doctors, leisure centre & a range of shops, pubs & restaurants is 3 miles away. The property is also well placed for access to the towns of Llandrindod Wells, Llanidloes, Builth Wells & Newtown in an area of natural beauty including the Elan Valley & Dams. There is a church in the village & a pub a mile away. Lovely community atmosphere. Bus route through village.
- Large lounge with solid oak floor & dual fuel wood burner & patio doors,
- Dining room with vaulted ceiling, large windows overlooking open countryside & doors onto patio
- 3 double bedrooms, master with en-suite fully tiled wet room.
- Kitchen with range of units & free standing double electric range cooker & cooker hood
- Family bathroom with low level wc, sink & bath
- Hallway with access to loft area with pull down ladder
- Loft part boarded, pull down ladder & electric lighting.
- Gardens surround the property & include 2 wooden sheds.
- Private driveway.
- Outside lighting.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57880868.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS40887. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Housesimple Online Estate Agents, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.