4 bedroom terraced house for saleMain Road, Dovercourt, Harwich
- Was £195,000 reduced to £189,995
- Spacious 3 Storey House
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Cloakroom, Bathroom & En-Suite
Situated in a popular location close to local shops and schools and within close proximity of sea front is this four bedroom, three storey house. The property benefits from two reception rooms and offers spacious accommodation throughout. No Onward Chain.
Ground Floor Accommodation:-
UPVC entrance door into:-
Double glazed window to front, opening to:-
Radiator, open into front room.
Front Room 10' x 10' 8" ( 3.05m x 3.25m )
With double glazed window to front.
Lounge 14' 6" x 13' 1" ( 4.42m x 3.99m )
Window to rear, feature fireplace, door into Cloakroom.
With low level WC.
Kitchen 18' 11" x 8' 1" ( 5.77m x 2.46m )
Two windows to side, wooden flooring, radiator, roll-edge surface incorporating one and a half bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap, part tiled walls, wall mounted units, door to Conservatory.
Glazed to all aspects, door to rear.
First Floor Landing
Radiator, stairs to second floor.
With obscure double glazed window to rear, radiator, low level WC, corner bath, separate shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin.
Bedroom 12' 8" x 10' 9" ( 3.86m x 3.28m )
Window to front, radiator.
Window to rear, radiator.
Window to front, radiator, dado rail.
Window to rear, radiator, door to:-
With enclosed shower cubicle, low level WC, wash hand basin.
The rear garden measures approximately 80ft and is mainly laid to lawn. To the front of the property is a hard standing area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57891770.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAW104889. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Harwich Dovercourt. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.