5 bedroom detached house for saleLake Drive, Hartsbourne Avenue, Bushey Heath, Hertfordshire
- Large Luxury Kitchen/Dining Room
- Main Reception opening to a Terrace & Lake
- Family Room plus a Study
- Utility Room
- Master Bedroom with En Suite Bathroom & Dressing Room
- 3 Further Bedrooms
- 2 Further Bathrooms (1 en suite)
- Integral Double Garage
- Gardens to 3 Side
- Private Road
An Imposing 4/5 Bedroom Detached Residence built approximately thirty years ago and occupying a prominent position in this picturesque development with delightful gardens to rear and side garden plus a large front terrace overlooking the lake.
Originally designed as a 5 bedrooms the present owners use the house as 4 bedrooms and could easily be reinstated if required.
Located in this exclusive, enviable location just across the road from Hartsbourne Golf and Country Club with stunning views over a private lake is this contemporary detached four bedroom family home on a development of 10 luxury properties.
Property ref: 121_2282_4047674
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57892271.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4047674. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stone Butters Residential , Stanmore. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.