1 bedroom flat for saleMarine Parade, Harwich
- Duplex Apartment
- 1 Bedroom
- Open Plan Kitchen/Lounge
- Ground Floor W.C
Situated in a sought after location on Marine Parade is this one bedroom duplex apartment. The property is situated on Dovercourt sea front within walking distance of Beach, Town Centre and Mainline Railway Station.
Storage cupboard, laminate floor, stairs to first floor, door to:-
Open Plan Kitchen/ Lounge 21' 8" max x 12' 6" max ( 6.60m max x 3.81m max )
Double glazed window to side, fitted with a range of matching wall and base units, work surface with stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap over, electric oven with rotisserie, space for fridge and dishwasher, water softener, wine rack, laminate flooring, understairs cupboard, door to:-
Double glazed window to side, laminate flooring, door to rear, door to utility room, door to garage, door to:-
Ground Floor Cloakroom
Wash hand basin set in vanity unit, low level WC, extractor fan, laminate flooring.
Work surface, space and plumbing for washing machine, laminate flooring.
7ft electric door, two UPVC double glazed windows to side, power and light connected.
First Floor Landing
Access to loft, door to:-
Bedroom 11' 4" x 10' ( 3.45m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to rear.
Two double glazed windows to side, free standing oval bath, separate shower cubicle housing independent shower plinth mounted glass wash hand basin with mixer tap over, bidet and low level WC, two chrome style heated towel rails, range of glass shelving, extractor fan, wall mounted hair dryer, complimentary tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, four wall lights.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57892532.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAW104874. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Harwich Dovercourt. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.