1 bedroom ground floor flat for saleMarine Parade, Harwich
- Renovated Ground Floor Apartment
- Open Plan Lounge/Kitchen
- Shower Room
- Sea Views
Situated in a sought after location on Marine Parade benefiting from views of the Sea Front is this one bedroom renovated ground floor garden flat. The property is also within close proximity of Dovercourt town centre and railway station.
Communal Entrance Hall
Tiled floor, electric cupboard, stairs to upper floors, personal door leading to flat.
Laminate flooring, door to:-
Open Plan Kitchen/ Lounge 13' 11" x 11' 7" ( 4.24m x 3.53m )
Two double glazed windows to front enjoying sea views, fitted with a range of matching base and wall mounted units, work surface with stainless steel sink unit, water softener, integrated fridge and microwave, laminate flooring, TV point.
Walk in shower cubicle with glass screen and electric shower, low level WC, wall mounted wash hand basin, heated towel rail, fully tiled walls and floor, ceiling spotlights.
Bedroom 13' 10" x 8' 11" ( 4.22m x 2.72m )
Double glazed French doors to rear, laminate flooring.
The flat benefits from a shared garden to the rear.
The vendor is yet to confirm the lease details.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57892538.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAW104876. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Harwich Dovercourt. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.