1 bedroom house for saleMarine Parade, Harwich
- Stunning First Floor Apartment
- Panoramic Sea Views
- Open Plan Lounge/Kitchen
- Communal Garden
We are pleased to offer for sale this stunning one bedroom first floor apartment situated on Marine Parade and benefiting from sea views across Dovercourt Bay. The property is situated within close proximity of town centre and railway station.
Doors to all rooms.
Open Plan Kitchen/ Lounge Area 20' 4" x 13' 2" ( 6.20m x 4.01m )
Three double glazed windows with sea views, electric wall mounted feature fire, ceiling spotlights and dragonfly lighting. Kitchen area ia fitted with a range of wall and base units and work surfaces incorporating stainless steel sink with mixer tap over, water softener, electric oven and electric hob, cupboard housing washer/dryer and integrated dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, tiled splashbacks, extractor fan, tiled floor.
Bedroom 12' 4" x 10' 7" ( 3.76m x 3.23m )
Double glazed window to rear, picture rail.
Fitted with a white suite comprising of panelled bath with mixer taps and separate shower fitting ove, wash hand basin, low level WC, bidet, chrome heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor, complimentary tiling to wall, glass shelving, hand dryer, extractor fan.
There is a communal garden to the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57892547.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAW104873. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Harwich Dovercourt. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.