2 bedroom terraced house for saleNewfield Terrace, Helsby, Frodsham
Sold STC £130,000
- GUIDE PRICE £130,000 - £145,000
- Four Piece Suite in Family Bathroom
- Two Bed Mid-Terrace House
- Lounge/Diner & Kitchen
GUIDE PRICE £130,000 - £145,000. A beautifully presented two bed mid-terraced property within the village of Helsby is a must see.
GUIDE PRICE £130,000 - £145,000. Beautifully presented two bed mid - terraced property within the village of Helsby is a must see. Entrance hall with door to lounge/diner and kitchen to the rear of the property completes the accommodation downstairs. Upstairs there are two double bedrooms and family bathroom with a four piece suite.
Composite front door, radiator and stairs leading to the First Floor.
Lounge 10' 11" x 10' 9" into recess ( 3.33m x 3.28m into recess )
PVC double glazed window to the front elevation, electric fire, radiator and archway into the Dining Room.
Dining Room 10' x 7' 4" ( 3.05m x 2.24m )
PVC double glazed double doors to the rear elevation, radiator and understairs cupboard.
Kitchen 8' 2" x 7' 6" ( 2.49m x 2.29m )
PVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, wall and base cupboards with work surface over, built in oven and gas hob, built in dishwasher, space for washing machine and fridge/freezer, part tiled walls and tiled floor.
Loft hatch and doors to.........
Bedroom One 10' 1" x 14' 8" into wardrobe ( 3.07m x 4.47m into wardrobe )
PVC double glazed window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Two 10' 9" x 8' 11" ( 3.28m x 2.72m )
PVC double glazed window to the rear elevation and a radiator.
PVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, panelled bath, low level w.c., pedestal sink, shower cubicle, storage cupboard and a radiator.
Patio area, gate to rear and a shed.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57903017.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FRM105003. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Frodsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.