3 bedroom terraced house for saleOlympic Way, Wellingborough
- Three Bedroom Terrace Property
- Double Glazing Throughout
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Gas Warm Air Heating
- Kitchen/Dining Room
- Upstairs Bathroom
- Good Size Lounge
THREE BEDROOM TERRACE PROPERTY CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES - Accommodation briefly comprises of entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/diner, downstairs cloakroom, re-fitted bathroom and three bedrooms.
Enter via Upvc double glazed door. Stairs rising to first floor landing. Understairs storage cupboard. Telephone point. Doors to:
Obscure double glazed window to front aspect. Low level WC, vanity mounted wash hand basin, tile splash back.
LOUNGE 11'3 x 14'6 (3.44m x 4.45m)
Double glazed window to front aspect. Dado Rail.
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM 17'7 x 10'4 max (5.39m x 3.16m max)
Base and eye level units with fitted worktops and tiled splashback. Built in dishwasher. Plumbing and space for automatic washing machine. One and a half bowl sink drainer with mixer tap over. Space for fridge/freezer. Double glazed French doors to rear. Laminate flooring. Boiler for warm air heating.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Airing cupboard. Access to loft. Doors to:
BEDROOM ONE 13'4 x 10'4 max narrows to 8'4 (4.08m x 3.16m max narrows to 2.56m)
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Laminate flooring.
BEDROOM TWO 11'8 x 10' (3.59m x 3.04m)
Double glazed window to front aspect.
BEDROOM THREE 8'3 x 7'4 (2.52m x 2.25m)
Double glazed window to front aspect.
Obscure double glazed window to rear aspect. Three piece suite comprises of panel bath with mixer shower tap over, low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls.
Pathway to entrance door. Mainly laid to lawn.
Enclosed by fencing. Paved patio area with pergola. Mainly laid to lawn with shrubs and plants. Access to rear. Timber tool shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57909491.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KPL201375. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pattison Lane, Kettering. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.